forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Introducing the 2023 BMW ALPINA XB7

10-11-2022, 03:33 PM   #67
bemagrp
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 Alpina XB7/21 Alpina XB7

They are scheduled to be build 12/22. SOP 12/22. They don't have any allocations yet.

I placed my order for ZGA Alpina Green metallic/ ZBTQ Tartufo FULL MERINO LEATHER.
Don't ask how and where. Only I can confirm that rear seat entreatment won't be available. And I will trade mine Alpina Blue metallic /Tartufo.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2022, 07:54 PM   #68
NLRMS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW XB7 Alpina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemagrp View Post
They are scheduled to be build 12/22. SOP 12/22. They don't have any allocations yet.

I placed my order for ZGA Alpina Green metallic/ ZBTQ Tartufo FULL MERINO LEATHER.
Don't ask how and where. Only I can confirm that rear seat entreatment won't be available. And I will trade mine Alpina Blue metallic /Tartufo.
Hey bemagrp,

Do you think you are getting the first allocation for 2023 MY? It would be really cool if yours ends up being the first one to come out of the production line.

Also have you seen Alpina Green Metallic in person? It is in my list to order for next year or the year after. I have only seen 1 XB7 besides mine. It was at the dealership when I was placing my order. I would really love to see a car in Alpina Green in person so I can get a feel on the color.

Rear Seat Entertainment not being available is a kind of a bummer. My kids love it and we go on long family trips a few times a year and it is very convenient. Not a deal breaker though.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 07:42 PM   #69
bemagrp
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 Alpina XB7/21 Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLRMS View Post
Hey bemagrp,

Do you think you are getting the first allocation for 2023 MY? It would be really cool if yours ends up being the first one to come out of the production line.

Also have you seen Alpina Green Metallic in person? It is in my list to order for next year or the year after. I have only seen 1 XB7 besides mine. It was at the dealership when I was placing my order. I would really love to see a car in Alpina Green in person so I can get a feel on the color.

Rear Seat Entertainment not being available is a kind of a bummer. My kids love it and we go on long family trips a few times a year and it is very convenient. Not a deal breaker though.
I love my Alpina blue metallic, but want some changes.
I my opinion XB7 must be either Blue or Green.
I saw couple of B7 in alpina Green, and I really like it.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2022, 09:10 AM   #70
phellar
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Was very much waiting too see RSE system available... I hope they get it back as an option....
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2022, 09:11 AM   #71
phellar
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Pină View Post
Usually only high volume dealers can get an Alpina allocation. Try Bill Jacobs or Knauz in Chicagoland area.
I believe MW Barrington is a big one too...

Last edited by phellar; 10-20-2022 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 0