BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum BMW X7 Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread

04-25-2024, 06:28 AM   #2443
Haz23
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Pch lease for bmw x7 m sport auto uk only

Hi Guys,

We're a UK broker company, and we've recently secured a fantastic deal on the BMW X7 40d M Sport Auto for PCH lease.

Do check the link out below and see what you think. We do try our best to search the market to help ensure our clients have some of the hottest deals around.

We're FCA and BRVLA-regulated, with high customer ratings.

Apologies if I seem stiff, my first time posting on forums.

https://www.hotcarleasing.co.uk/car-...esel-automatic

Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Registration Number: 719621. Hot Car Leasing® is the trading name of Creative Client Services Ltd (registration number 09801829)

Last edited by Haz23; Yesterday at 04:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2024, 11:32 AM   #2444
papa-shartz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 Xdrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer303 View Post
Thank you! Saw your post earlier. Gives me hope for a better deal on the 24s I’m pursuing. I was just kinda surprised to hear an opening offer that low for aging inventory.

I think I need to just show up in person with a targeted stock number, target %, and finance terms ready to roll (and be ready to sign).

Any benefit to getting pre-approval from BMW Finance prior to the in-person visit?

Appreciate your thoughts!
After a bunch of back and forth with tons of dealerships, I was able to negotiate 7% off MSRP on a 2024 Xdrive40i off the lot. I'm in NJ and that seems like the best deal i could get, anywhere in the NJ/NYC/PA/CT area.

I would suggest hitting up a bunch of dealerships in your area and getting in touch with someone from sales. The more 24's they have in stock, the more likely they are to work with you. I wouldn't go to a dealership until you've negotiated and you're at, or close to, your target price.

Good luck!
Appreciate 1
      04-25-2024, 11:58 AM   #2445
mattsrs
Captain
Rep
Drives: X7

Quote:
Thank you! Saw your post earlier. Gives me hope for a better deal on the 24s I’m pursuing. I was just kinda surprised to hear an opening offer that low for aging inventory.

I think I need to just show up in person with a targeted stock number, target %, and finance terms ready to roll (and be ready to sign).

Any benefit to getting pre-approval from BMW Finance prior to the in-person visit?

I saw this from one of the brokers offering 10% discount on 24 models. I ordered my MY25 at 8% and picked up this months to give you an idea of what's possible.
Appreciate 1
      04-25-2024, 12:47 PM   #2446
Bimmer303
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5, maybe X7 Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa-shartz View Post
After a bunch of back and forth with tons of dealerships, I was able to negotiate 7% off MSRP on a 2024 Xdrive40i off the lot. I'm in NJ and that seems like the best deal i could get, anywhere in the NJ/NYC/PA/CT area.

I would suggest hitting up a bunch of dealerships in your area and getting in touch with someone from sales. The more 24's they have in stock, the more likely they are to work with you. I wouldn't go to a dealership until you've negotiated and you're at, or close to, your target price.

Good luck!
Thanks for the East Coast insight. Sounds like you did an exhaustive search. I'm targeting 10+ dealers in 10+ cities. It's a hobby. lol
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2024, 01:16 PM   #2447
papa-shartz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 Xdrive40i

Quote:
Thanks for the East Coast insight. Sounds like you did an exhaustive search. I'm targeting 10+ dealers in 10+ cities. It's a hobby. lol
Hahaha yeah it definitely becomes time consuming! Good luck with the search.
Appreciate 1
      04-25-2024, 11:41 PM   #2448
Sat Pat
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2025 X7 40i

Quote:

Having financing pre-approved is a good idea as that is one less variable to negotiate in real time. I found that BMW offered better APR than my banks or credit unions in my area.
That being said, with my time being valuable to me and given my disdain for dealership games, I wouldn’t show up at the dealership in person without already having a baseline acceptable deal in writing.
Appreciate 1
EWL5894.00