E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Finance Options...

07-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #1
scottjones
Professional Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Finance Options...

Everyone posts what they save over invoice, or off of MSRP, how about listing how they financed it. If they did that is.

Does anyone know what information you need to figure out what a lease would be through BMW? I have the excel spreadsheet that shows the 325/330 MSRP/Invoice * Domestic/European Delivery options and comparisons... however....

I really want to select my options and put in my tax rate/down payment... and see what the dealer would come up with...

I was thinking about putting down a total of 4000(max) and financing the rest... someone help me please...I am going to be going to buy my e90 on saturday.

PS - John Holtz BMW in Rochester, NY is nothing short of amazing. They have given me exceptional service to this point and I can't say I am dissapointed with anyone there thus far...

My salesman is Gavin Rigg and the sales manager is Todd Rickman. Thanks to both of them... I am getting an outstanding deal. I will admit, I am willingto pay more because of the level of service that they have shown me. Sometimes, it's not about getting things for as little as possible... it's about paying for what you should get... what BMW stands for... excellence.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2005, 08:31 PM   #2
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Hey Scott. You should check out this calculator: http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm
It's a lease calculator, and it does give you info about what you're looking at leasing it. To get a grand total on the options, go to BMW.com and "build your own" to plug in all your options and stuff like taxes, etc into the calculator. Also on BMW.com, go to their financial services section and they should let you know about their specific lease info. Good luck with your deal and make sure you keep us all informed!
Appreciate 0