forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum M60i Jan 2023 Production

02-24-2023, 06:27 PM   #1
K75_UDM
Rep
Drives: ex BMW X5

M60i Jan 2023 Production

Found a dealer who has a M60i that the owner refused delivery has most of the options I want, but have to drive a long way to pick it up. I have a few questions if any member had done this type of things

. Will my local dealer service with any warranty defects etc.. I hope it is not tied to a dealer.
. Anyone take a Jan 2023 Production Date delivery M60i? How is it working out any issues etc..
. Anything I need to watch out for? It appears the dealer did not remove the original person yet in the build sheet waiting for my go or no go..

Thanks in Advance.

P.S: needless to say, I have been working with couple of non-local dealers to see if they can get a 2023 allocation next month, but they all are very iffy one seems confident they will get it others say very doubtful .. it is crazy not sure what is up with BMW NA
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2023, 11:14 PM   #2
Missduvy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 50i

Garage List
We’ve bought two BMWs out of state because we found a better deal. There has never been an issue with servicing or warranty at our local dealer.

I took delivery of my 2023 in January and it’s has no issues so far.
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2023, 11:27 PM   #3
thenew3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7, 2016 X3, 2021 MME

Quote:
Originally Posted by K75_UDM View Post
Found a dealer who has a M60i that the owner refused delivery has most of the options I want, but have to drive a long way to pick it up. I have a few questions if any member had done this type of things

. Will my local dealer service with any warranty defects etc.. I hope it is not tied to a dealer.
Assuming you are in the United States. Warranty is good at any BMW dealer within the country.

Now some dealers may give preference for loaner cars etc to customers who bought cars from them. But that doesn't affect getting warranty repairs paid for by BMWUSA.
Appreciate 0