E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bavarian's Dom - please give me my refund

Closed Thread

08-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #23
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
not even a peep from the vendor!

from the group buy thread it looks like there are other frustrated customers as well.

hope you get it all resolved soon!!
I will be in FLA soon.
Can some one pm me the address if known.

Last edited by gonzo; 08-20-2007 at 01:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2007, 01:16 PM   #24
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I will be in FLA soon.
vacation??? or for this??? dont forget your splitters.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #25
pacman
Lieutenant Colonel
India
Rep
Drives: 325i

he seems to be pretty active on the forums. I wonder why he is not responding to the OP yet

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=74729&page=4
      08-20-2007, 02:31 PM   #26
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

That one was about paint shop. I can't ps my yellow/gold splitters.
      08-20-2007, 03:36 PM   #27
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

they are still pushing those m3 bumpers though
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #28
sesegal99
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 328I Coupe Sport

He's not the quickest to respond...I know first hand. Good luck getting the refund.
2009 328i Coupe Space Grey w/ Dakota LeatherSTEP, Sport Pkg. w Paddle Shifters, Prem. Pkg., Comfort Access, Grey Popler Trim, Heated Seats, Shadowline Trim, Xenon Adaptive Lights, GP Thunder Fogs, GP Thunder Angels, RE15mm Spacers, 35% Tint,OEM Alarm, Clear Corners, K&N, Strut Brace
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #29
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
I dont have his number so I emailed him again......

I know its a small order, but he needs to respond to his customers

last time I heard from him, he told me to be patient and wait for a replacement when I ask for a refund
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #30
AoshichanX
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Nope...not even a response

I was considering the vendor's M3 kit for the e90 but definitely not after this. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I hate vendors who do not value customers and are not customer oriented.

On a similar tangent, I am shocked and amazed how some customers are treated on this group buys. When a vendor continually delays and strays from promised and expected dates...and when a customer so much as inquires...they are immediately flamed by both the vendor and other members of this community.

While group buys may be good deals, they are still a contract and paid merchandise. This does not give the vendor the right to get on a high horse. I guess these vendors all have so much business that it does not matter to be customer-centric any more.

Shame.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 04:10 AM   #31
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

WOW....I just found this thread now and I have to say I'm really surprised at how quickly everyone jumps to bring vendors down, I've seen it happen time and time again to other vendors. It seems like everyone just jumps on some type of bandwagon and starts bashing a vendor when most have not even interacted with the vendor at all.

We are a reputable vendor, we are customer centered, we didn't know about this thread up until now. You know, the splitters ska sent back for a "refund" have overwhelming signs of usage, if it will clear up any imaginary ideas of what you THINK you know is happening then I will gladly post some pics to prove it. We can't just refund everyone that says they have a problem with the splitters fitment and even more so when the splitters have clear signs of usage. For ska, even though they were clearly used, we still said "alright let's give him a replacement, however...it seems money is the only thing will do.

Out of over 200 splitters that have been sold on this forum, 70 spoilers, countless ACS kits,we have three or four complaints, and you question if we are a legit vendor. I wonder if you in your own business have such a ratio of satisfied customers vs. disgruntled ones. Yet we still do our best to satisfy them in every way.

Please, drop the trend of "let's all bash the vendor", we get countless PMs of people asking questions, some times people send two PMs within a couple hours demanding an answer to their question, HOURS! We work at full steam but as a customer you have to understand that although we are there to tend to your every need, we can not be there to answer to any questions/etc... at a moments notice. Look at the time I'm posting this message, we've been swamped with work towards the products and messages/PMS as well, it's 5:08 in the morning, and I didn't wake up early, I haven't gone to bed yet. So please, be a little more considerate. Thank you.

Ska, we tried to help you out, but you are here bringing us down. We have no obligation even to replace your splitters because of there usage.

Last edited by BavDom; 08-21-2007 at 04:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 04:11 AM   #32
BavDom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
thats because this vendor sucks major balls!!!
With what seriousness are we the vendors to take feedback when comments like this are posted and HEARD?

we've never had any business with ejazbmw, nor had we heard of him prior to this post. But this is a forum so it's expected. The real issue at hand is, will others really listen to something like this and detain themselves from purchasing a product that we've worked hard on to make available for you at a fair price because a forum member just wrote before thinking?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 07:08 AM   #33
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO OF THE SPLITTERS (Inside - out) ...... this is unbelievable
and please tell me which splitter was used

I return all 4 splitters to you......please make yourself clear

I'm not here to bring you down....is your customer service bringing yourself down
1st GB...I waited and received a damage pair that you claim it was from shipping..ok, I'll wait for the 2nd GB
2nd GB...waited 4 months, why do I need to wait so long? but thats fine I understand. I got the splitters finally but the fitment sucked...yes they SUCKED
Then I ask you to just give me a refund but you said I'll get a new pair....so I give it one more try
I waited for more than a month...I emailed you again, no reply (like always) finally you replied and accuse me that I used the splitters. I emailed you 4 times to clarify the situation...NO REPLY

Last edited by ska///235i; 08-21-2007 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 07:38 AM   #34
ehsmadhatter
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe

This communication.. or lack of it is concerning to me as a potential
buyer of Bavdom products. If Bav didn't want you using this forum to communicate to or about him or his products then they should have given
you a phone number to call and get this resolved. I can't believe this is
still going on.

As a consumer I want to know what happens when things go
wrong, anyone can sell a perfect product and collect money, the true test is
how you take care of the customer when there is a problem.
      08-21-2007, 07:45 AM   #35
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehsmadhatter View Post
This communication.. or lack of it is concerning to me as a potential
buyer of Bavdom products. If Bav didn't want you using this forum to communicate to or about him or his products then they should have given
you a phone number to call and get this resolved. I can't believe this is
still going on.

As a consumer I want to know what happens when things go
wrong, anyone can sell a perfect product and collect money, the true test is
how you take care of the customer when there is a problem.
+1

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 08:04 AM   #36
sesegal99
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 328I Coupe Sport

I reluctantly entered into Bavdom's first group buy (and my first group buy)when he first started the company but did so anyway after he convinced me the customer service was going to be the best.

***For what it's worth...I was promised...promised a set of new Blacklines from Bavdom after the shannanagans that I had to go through with my ACS lip from that group buy. I agreed to pay for the Blacklines... but at a nicly discounted price as his way to make up for the problems I had to go through.

Fine that was acceptable and a nice jesture....I bit my lip for a very long time regarding the problems I had and gave him the benifit of the doubt and a chance to make things right. Needless to say...never got my blacklines (or really expected to for that matter)

Sorry Bavdom....too many promises not kept.
2009 328i Coupe Space Grey w/ Dakota LeatherSTEP, Sport Pkg. w Paddle Shifters, Prem. Pkg., Comfort Access, Grey Popler Trim, Heated Seats, Shadowline Trim, Xenon Adaptive Lights, GP Thunder Fogs, GP Thunder Angels, RE15mm Spacers, 35% Tint,OEM Alarm, Clear Corners, K&N, Strut Brace
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #37
ChronoJ1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Euro

I'd like to see the pictures of the allegedly used splitters.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #38
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

I pm'd you guys...Again.
      08-21-2007, 11:03 AM   #39
BavDom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I pm'd you guys...Again.
we've replied...Again.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #40
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi&gt;M235i&gt;428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Please take the pictures....why the wait?
Its not fair for me...who knows what would have happen by then

I do not benefit from this at all...why would I use your splitters and return it for a refund?
I had to pay for return shipping for both pairs (which is a lost for me already)

So you think I paid you to have a chance that I'll never get my money back just to put you down as a vendor?

Did I ever ask you to give me a special treatment like a discount or a free product or any benefit for another purchase?
No....so why am I doing this?

All I ask was a refund...nothing more, nothing less
you became angry repling to this post....think about how I feel, I'm the victim here
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 01:33 PM   #41
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
we've replied...Again.
Thanks. I actually only have the one reply. I am getting off this bus.
      08-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #42
BavDom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Please take the pictures....why the wait?
Its not fair for me...who knows what would have happen by then

I do not benefit from this at all...why would I use your splitters and return it for a refund?
I had to pay for return shipping for both pairs (which is a lost for me already)

So you think I paid you to have a chance that I'll never get my money back just to put you down as a vendor?

Did I ever ask you to give me a special treatment like a discount or a free product or any benefit for another purchase?
No....so why am I doing this?

All I ask was a refund...nothing more, nothing less
you became angry repling to this post....think about how I feel, I'm the victim here

We did not become angry because of your request, we had come to an accord and were settling this with you. If it was to be called that we got angry it's because of the way other members respond to threads like this one, everyone starts to throw rocks, most who we've never dealed with or heard of before. It's like a cycle in forums, I saw it happen to **********s, I saw it happen to Europassion, as well as other vendors.

As far as the refund is concerned, months have passed since you received your part, and even then, when you joined the GB you knew, as it was stated, that we offered replacements but not refunds for that GB.

As far as your argument for the fitment, the proper way to install any part is to use adhesive such as betalink or similar products. The 3M tape included is to help those who do not wish an otherwise "permanent look" on their car. The splitters were all made by a single mould, out of which hundreds of pairs have been produced, the moulds were done by BavDom staff, manufacturing process engineers, who know exactly what the are doing. A mould like this one yield 99% identical parts, so when you tell us that your friend that owns a bodyshop told you they didn't have good fitment...

But like I said, we were well on our way on resolving this matter with you, we had an agreement, you broke the agreement because we were unable to answer your emails at YOUR desired time. We are trying to fullfill that which was agreed upon by both parties.

And thanks, I've now learned from my mistakes, never will I give leniancy or preference towards anyone, because they will turn around and do what you did, then play the victim.

Let's just resolve this.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #43
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi&gt;M235i&gt;428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
I need a refund because is been a long time; I could have bought another pair from another vendor. I trusted you so I waited, but nothing came through.

I think some people here do bash on vendors but a lot of us are just speaking the truth because we're not satisfied with our purchase/service. Bashing and telling their dissatisfaction is completely different.

Maybe in the future, instead of having customers contacting you…you could give them an update on their problem/service. It makes the customer feel a lot better.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #44
NaTuReB0Y