BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Alignment Question

01-16-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
Brukes
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328ix / 2020 X7 40i

Alignment Question

I had to bring my car to the dealer for other service (windshield wiper fluid tank needed to be replaced). I had felt that the car was pulling to the right and asked them to check the alignment.

They mentioned they also felt it was pulling to the right and offered to do an alignment for a small fortune. Mis-Alignment annoys me, so ponied up and had them just do it.

When I got it back, it felt that it was still pulling to the right. So I asked for the actual measurements (below).

Pulling to the right makes sense based on measurements because the absolute value of the camber pre and post alignment is, on an absolute basis, higher than the left. Is that right? Also, should I be annoyed that post alignment the difference between front axel right/left camber (cross) is out of the target threshold? Anything else people notice here? How do I get it more centered?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0