BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum [CODING] G07 E-Sys Cheat Codes

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-01-2019, 05:48 AM   #23
jokinawa
First Lieutenant
228
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 40i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Stephan from BimmerCode responded to my request to assist to add some new features to his app that he would look at these cheat codes.

Hopefully he can get some new options to n there for G05/7 soon.
__________________
If my post was informative or helpful, please click the appreciate button. Thank you.
Appreciate 2
      08-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #24
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
Stephan from BimmerCode responded to my request to assist to add some new features to his app that he would look at these cheat codes.

Hopefully he can get some new options to n there for G05/7 soon.
Hey man, So I have just set up Esys and started coding!

May I ask where did you find additional drive mode and display styles?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #25
jokinawa
First Lieutenant
228
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 40i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Hey man, So I have just set up Esys and started coding!

May I ask where did you find additional drive mode and display styles?

Thanks!
You can use my cheat codes with Launcher Pro 3.

Drive modes are in HU_MGU and display styles are in DKOMBI4. HU_MGU is the head unit which is essentially all iDrive 7 menus.
DKOMBI is the KOMBI displays so HUD and Instrument Cluster settings.
__________________
If my post was informative or helpful, please click the appreciate button. Thank you.
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2019, 09:41 PM   #26
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
You can use my cheat codes with Launcher Pro 3.

Drive modes are in HU_MGU and display styles are in DKOMBI4. HU_MGU is the head unit which is essentially all iDrive 7 menus.
DKOMBI is the KOMBI displays so HUD and Instrument Cluster settings.
Thanks man! I appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 09:58 PM   #27
jokinawa
First Lieutenant
228
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 40i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Thanks man! I appreciate it!
I am not sure how much coding you have done, but code with your engine on with one exception. Auto Start Stop is in DME. Do not code with your engine running. you need to be in "Diagnostic Mode". Push the start button without your foot on the brake. Then push the start button 3 times quickly. Your instrument cluster should say diagnostic mode and you will have a notification on the touch screen as well.
__________________
If my post was informative or helpful, please click the appreciate button. Thank you.
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #28
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
I am not sure how much coding you have done, but code with your engine on with one exception. Auto Start Stop is in DME. Do not code with your engine running. you need to be in "Diagnostic Mode". Push the start button without your foot on the brake. Then push the start button 3 times quickly. Your instrument cluster should say diagnostic mode and you will have a notification on the touch screen as well.
Yes, I am in diagnostic mode and coding as we speak. I coded most of things I want, M startup screen etc.

I'm still trying to find additional drive mode. Too many options and most of them are in German. Ahhh
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 10:28 PM   #29
mzdial
Second Lieutenant
mzdial's Avatar
United_States
76
Rep
216
Posts

Drives: '19 G20 330i & '19 G01 X3
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by djxilo View Post
This is great. Now only if I could find a way to do this through Bimmercode...

Watching TV in the car is fun:
How did you get TV to work? Crazy! Nice work.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 10:39 PM   #30
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Ok, so I have finally figured out how to add additional drive mode. Now moving to display style and third row AC.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 10:41 PM   #31
jokinawa
First Lieutenant
228
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 40i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Ok, so I have finally figured out how to add additional drive mode. Now moving to display style and third row AC.
Are you using the cheat sheets? You just click the option. Review. Then apply.

Save. Code FDL
__________________
If my post was informative or helpful, please click the appreciate button. Thank you.
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2019, 10:46 PM   #32
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
Are you using the cheat sheets? You just click the option. Review. Then apply.

Save. Code FDL
I have your cheat sheet on display for reference but haven't ported it in yet. I just want to explore all the options lol.

Search function is really helpful.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 11:03 PM   #33
jokinawa
First Lieutenant
228
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 40i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
I have your cheat sheet on display for reference but haven't ported it in yet. I just want to explore all the options lol.

Search function is really helpful.
Yes, and you can click on the comment (Kommentar) and copy/paste into Google Translate. Same with the other bits like Functions and Parameters.
__________________
If my post was informative or helpful, please click the appreciate button. Thank you.
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2019, 11:28 PM   #34
sbinshihon
Captain
sbinshihon's Avatar
682
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: X5 M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (1)

Good work! Alpina cluster is a really tough one on those new cars, I tired with many parameters but still no go...
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 01:24 AM   #35
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
Yes, and you can click on the comment (Kommentar) and copy/paste into Google Translate. Same with the other bits like Functions and Parameters.
So I went out and tested different driving modes. I could not put car into comfort plus or sport plus, even though I enabled these modes already. Is this occuring to you?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 02:04 AM   #36
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
So I went out and tested different driving modes. I could not put car into comfort plus or sport plus, even though I enabled these modes already. Is this occuring to you?
Ah never mind, I found the issue. I only enabled menus.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 02:07 AM   #37
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

I think the Alpina Dash is inaccurate about speed and engine rev. The M one is spot on.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2019, 09:51 AM   #38
jokinawa
First Lieutenant
228
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 40i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
I think the Alpina Dash is inaccurate about speed and engine rev. The M one is spot on.
You are correct. I noticed this today. The digital speed works fine but the arms are incorrect. I believe it's because the top speed on the dash is 210 vs 200 and so the spacing is different.
__________________
If my post was informative or helpful, please click the appreciate button. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2019, 05:41 PM   #39
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
You are correct. I noticed this today. The digital speed works fine but the arms are incorrect. I believe it's because the top speed on the dash is 210 vs 200 and so the spacing is different.
Yes, and that's a shame because I quite like the Alpina layout. Very elegant.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2019, 10:53 AM   #40
FreddyBMW
First Lieutenant
57
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: X7 40i
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
Stephan from BimmerCode responded to my request to assist to add some new features to his app that he would look at these cheat codes.

Hopefully he can get some new options to n there for G05/7 soon.
I have got my OBDMX+ already but when I look at the BimmerCode App, it offers only a few codes for the items listed in it for G07. The only code that might make me get the Pro version is the Auto Start/Stop. Spending $31.99 for it seems high.

I would really want Stephan (BimmerCode guys) to add your codes to their App ASAP and release an updated version of the app.

On a different note, do you think using the E-Sys could be a good choice for the novice coding users like me? Is there a way you can assist us all by creating an easy manual for us?

Really appreciate your feedback to the forum users!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2019, 07:34 AM   #41
Xmel`
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: BMW X5 G05
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: EU

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
I think the Alpina Dash is inaccurate about speed and engine rev. The M one is spot on.
Hi. Can you please post parameters of Alpina and M dashboards?
The M one is working fine?
Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2019, 09:40 PM   #42
xueju1121
Second Lieutenant
United_States
95
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: 2019 X7 50i M DHP
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Greenville, Delaware

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmel` View Post
Hi. Can you please post parameters of Alpina and M dashboards?
The M one is working fine?
Thank you.
Ok, just got back home.

Display layout is under DKOMBI4[60];

Group 3000 Anzeiae Konfiauration. 90;

Global Layout Variante

You can change between BMW, M and Alpina.

Note: If you want to try the Aplina dash, you need to also enable it first under Alpina Enable

Note: Alpina dash is currently displaying incorrect speed and engine rev.

I have also attached screenshot from ESYS.

Let me know if you need additional help.
Attached Images
      

Last edited by xueju1121; 08-10-2019 at 09:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 04:47 AM   #43
sbinshihon
Captain
sbinshihon's Avatar
682
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: X5 M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmel` View Post
Hi. Can you please post parameters of Alpina and M dashboards?
The M one is working fine?
Thank you.
Ok, just got back home.

Display layout is under DKOMBI4[60];

Group 3000 Anzeiae Konfiauration. 90;

Global Layout Variante

You can change between BMW, M and Alpina.

Note: If you want to try the Aplina dash, you need to also enable it first under Alpina Enable

Note: Alpina dash is currently displaying incorrect speed and engine rev.

I have also attached screenshot from ESYS.

Let me know if you need additional help.
Awesome! Do you have a picture of the Alpina dash coded?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 04:57 AM   #44
Xmel`
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: BMW X5 G05
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: EU

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmel` View Post
Hi. Can you please post parameters of Alpina and M dashboards?
The M one is working fine?
Thank you.
Ok, just got back home.

Display layout is under DKOMBI4[60];

Group 3000 Anzeiae Konfiauration. 90;

Global Layout Variante

You can change between BMW, M and Alpina.

Note: If you want to try the Aplina dash, you need to also enable it first under Alpina Enable

Note: Alpina dash is currently displaying incorrect speed and engine rev.

I have also attached screenshot from ESYS.

Let me know if you need additional help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmel` View Post
Hi. Can you please post parameters of Alpina and M dashboards?
The M one is working fine?
Thank you.
Ok, just got back home.

Display layout is under DKOMBI4[60];

Group 3000 Anzeiae Konfiauration. 90;

Global Layout Variante

You can change between BMW, M and Alpina.

Note: If you want to try the Aplina dash, you need to also enable it first under Alpina Enable

Note: Alpina dash is currently displaying incorrect speed and engine rev.

I have also attached screenshot from ESYS.

Let me know if you need additional help.
Great job! Thanks!
Do you have any idea how to make all driving assistance work without your driving seatbelt fastened?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
coding, e-sys, g07

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST