BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

06-08-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
slenser
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 535i M Sport

Coolant leaking help

Hi guys,

2010 535i M Sport

I came out of church yesterday to find coolant all over the parking lot. Thankfully I wasn't driving, because it's comes out pretty quickly.

It's perfectly dry from looking down the front of the engine bay, so I took the front cover plate off underneath. It's dripping down the water pump from above, but I can't locate where the source is. Honestly, I can't hardly see anything in there; it's so crammed full! I thought working on this would be a piece of cake compared to my 335xi I traded in for this, but I think there's less room than before.

Not sure if anyone can really help me, since they can't see for themselves. I have an aftermarket warranty, that has been completely worthless so far. I figure that if I can work on this, I'll knock out the pulleys and oil filter gasket that needs fixing at the same time.

Here's a video with my phone:

Thanks for any help you can give.

Sam
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
paul77035
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 535i

It's a sign from God,I have the same year and it's never happened to me-but then I never go to church.
Appreciate 0