E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Tracking, Autocrossing, Dragstrip, Driving Techniques > Just posted some pics of my Laguna Seca experience in the photo section

12-09-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
Purple All Sectors
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Just posted some pics of my Laguna Seca experience in the photo section

Here's the picture thread.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1795394

Check out e92phreak's Laguna Seca picture thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99480

LTBMW, BBS LM, (SSR Comp Type C track), HKS Exhaust, KW V2, BMW Perf Bumper, BMW Perf Steering Wheel, BMW Perf CF Trunk Spoiler 2, M-tech Side Skirt, M-tech Rear Bumper, AFE Drop-in Filter, ETS FMIC, Lux H8, Euro Lens, ER Comp Oil Cooler
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #2
kevbh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 320i, E46 M3 track car

Those are really great shots. As I was scrolling through your pictures, I noticed that your passenger disappers about the third or forth shot - must have been thrown from the car as you entered the cork screw!

The landscape shots really give a good sense of the elevation changes in the area, which is always lost when watching races on TV. Very impressive - looks like you had a blast!

Thanks for sharing.
      12-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
Purple All Sectors
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevbh View Post
Those are really great shots. As I was scrolling through your pictures, I noticed that your passenger disappers about the third or forth shot - must have been thrown from the car as you entered the cork screw!

The landscape shots really give a good sense of the elevation changes in the area, which is always lost when watching races on TV. Very impressive - looks like you had a blast!

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks.

There were five sessions that day. My friend ran with me in a couple of the sessions, but I didn't want him to run in the remaining sessions because the track had dried up (rained that morning) and I wanted to go hard, and his weight was slowing me down.

LTBMW, BBS LM, (SSR Comp Type C track), HKS Exhaust, KW V2, BMW Perf Bumper, BMW Perf Steering Wheel, BMW Perf CF Trunk Spoiler 2, M-tech Side Skirt, M-tech Rear Bumper, AFE Drop-in Filter, ETS FMIC, Lux H8, Euro Lens, ER Comp Oil Cooler
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
N54YO
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E92 335/2005 Scion tC

Did you just called your friend FAT? what a friend. that's F UP man. LOL. I kid I kid. I wish I can have a chance to run at that track once my car is here.
Appreciate 0