BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
plutnicki
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 M8C Coupe & 2019 X3 M40i

X4 Test Drive this morning, in love with the thing...

Just test drove an X4-xDrive35i this morning. Had to share that I absolutely loved it.

M-sport with Premium, Tech, Cold, Drivers Assistance and the HK radio in Carbon Black with Black leather.

One thing, it had contrast stitching in the black leather, which when I try to build it online, is limited to the xLine? Production change or error? Seats were great though.

Terrible visibility out the back, and I can see where the headroom in the back might be limited. Complaints of a dated interior I don't get, because I really like the dash in this car as compared to the 4 series I was thinking about getting when my lease is up. Same as the wife's new X3.

But the body just put a huge smile on my face, drove nice for what I'd use it for. I always loved the X6 but it's too big and too $$ for me as a DD.

My Advisor just came back and offered me a horrible, just awful deal to come out of my lease early (6 months out, and there's no pull ahead available, so they're buying the lease out). And it's a testament to how much I enjoyed my test drive that I didn't just laugh, but pondered it for a moment...

Probably be a few more months, but I think that's the next one...
Appreciate 1