E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Alert: Dangerous Driver in MA

12-22-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Alert: Dangerous Driver in MA

Mercedes Benz W164 ML500 4MATIC
MA Plate J60 619
Female Driver with a cell phone and her right hand glued to her head.....

So I was going to Oishii in Chestnut Hill to pick up sushi for dinner. I was driving on the fast (left) lane of Route 9 towards Chestnut Hill. When I got to the traffic light at Rte 9 and Washington St (see pic), there was an ML500 on my right. As I was approaching the light, the light turned green so I did not slow down and continued to drive through the intersection. At this time, I noticed that the ML500 on my right was slow swerving towards my lane without signals! So, I slowed down, swerved slightly towards the median and honked my horn to alert the ML that she was in my lane. She proceeded to turn her head, with her cell phone and hand stuck in her head, looking at me weird as if I was in her way, and proceeded to complete the lane change........ I ended up flashing my high beams on her and yelled "drop your fucking cell phone and drive carefully, b!tch!"

Last edited by Kev; 12-13-2008 at 09:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
lyjw88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: C63S & X3MC

yea some people don't know how to drive
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
urnuts
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i (the now "slow" bmw)

Ummm

She's driving an ML500- YOU need to stay out of her way
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2007, 11:27 PM   #4
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
if I have to post warnings about dumb/crazy/stupid drivers....I'll have 10000000000000 post already.....lol
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #5
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
if I have to post warnings about dumb/crazy/stupid drivers....I'll have 10000000000000 post already.....lol
Seriously, especially in Boston.

I know(well hope) this is just a half-hearted blowing off steam thread. But still very dumb especially the whole map part.

Plus we've all driven dumb from time to time.
      12-24-2007, 07:10 AM   #6
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Seriously, especially in Boston.

I know(well hope) this is just a half-hearted blowing off steam thread. But still very dumb especially the whole map part.

Plus we've all driven dumb from time to time.
Maybe not as dumb as you trying to talk me down every time I post something, LOL . Get a life. This is getting really disgusting, Mr. Childish-Internet-Tough-Guy-Wannabe......
      12-24-2007, 07:18 AM   #7
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
I have seen my fair share of stupid drivers. Provided that I don't drive during normal hours in regular routes (I go out of the city when people are trying to come in), I don't see weird drivers all that often. I've been commuting to Danvers and Beverly from Boston every day since November and I haven't had any incidence of people cutting me off like that.

The ML500 is pre-wired with Bluetooth capabilities. Just get the BT adapter and you're good to go. I can't understand people in that regard. Talking on the phone while driving is already a major distraction. Holding a cell phone while driving adds a whole new dimension to the problem. Do you remember those cheerleaders that got killed in a traffic accident last year? It happened just because the driver was texting her b/f at the time.....

IMHO, holding a cell phone should be outlawed in the US. Even in Hong Kong, it is a criminal offense and is punishable by a hefty fine (>100USD).
      12-24-2007, 10:35 AM   #8
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

buy a gun for the next time.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2007, 12:10 PM   #9
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
IMHO, holding a cell phone should be outlawed in the US. Even in Hong Kong, it is a criminal offense and is punishable by a hefty fine (>100USD).
I'm sorry but i'd rather not have the government get that intrustive. China is communist and can go ahead and make all the laws they want.

Quote:
Maybe not as dumb as you trying to talk me down every time I post something, LOL . Get a life. This is getting really disgusting, Mr. Childish-Internet-Tough-Guy-Wannabe......
Talk you down? Ska stated the thread wasnt fully needed and so did i. Yet I get called out?

And "Mr. Childish-Internet-Tough-Guy-Wannabe"? Are you even listening to yourself? How childish does that sound?

I bet you are older than me and you are the one acting like this. Plus tough guy? Because I said this thread wanst entirely needed? If someone said that to me i'd take into consideration not get pissed. Also, I would not be afraid to say this to your face it's merely a comment.
      12-24-2007, 12:15 PM   #10
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

yeah i see some people in another world when talking on there cell phone...yet some people can fly around talking on the phone and obeying the laws besides speed of course without any problems...oh well what are you gonna do...i have something like that happen almost everyday!!! lol
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'm sorry but i'd rather not have the government get that intrustive. China is communist and can go ahead and make all the laws they want.
Go learn your history and poli sci please....... Jesus, communist China and Hong Kong are different.......

Also, the law in Hong Kong was adopted from the United Kingdom........ Wait, maybe your family was one of the early pilgrimist..... Oops, my bad. You guys don't like the Brits.

Quote:
Talk you down? Ska stated the thread wasnt fully needed and so did i. Yet I get called out?

And "Mr. Childish-Internet-Tough-Guy-Wannabe"? Are you even listening to yourself? How childish does that sound?

I bet you are older than me and you are the one acting like this. Plus tough guy? Because I said this thread wanst entirely needed? If someone said that to me i'd take into consideration not get pissed. Also, I would not be afraid to say this to your face it's merely a comment.
Wow, I'm fucking scared now...... not (Borat style). Should I be afraid that I'll experience eneuresis and encopresis now because I'm so~ childish?

I'm not sure if I'm older. However, ever since we had that discussion about winter tires, which I assume you loved, you've been on my tail for as long as I remember. Last time you were calling me out on what ghetto of Boston did I experience...... Sounds familiar? I'm sick and tired of your internet persona....... I get onto the internet to relax and have fun, not to be stalked by a bulldog.
      12-24-2007, 01:54 PM   #12
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Also, the law in Hong Kong was adopted from the United Kingdom........ Wait, maybe your family was one of the early pilgrimist..... Oops, my bad. You guys don't like the Brits.
I'm not trying to be an ass. But I truly can't understand if that was a joke, cheap shot or just something else? I don't get it.

Quote:
Wow, I'm fucking scared now...... not (Borat style).
....are you serious? Yet, I am childish.

Quote:
Should I be afraid that I'll experience eneuresis and encopresis now because I'm so~ childish?
haha, are you really that pompous(oh god big word like you) that you need to say weird terms instead of bedwetting?

Quote:
I'm not sure if I'm older. However, ever since we had that discussion about winter tires, which I assume you loved, you've been on my tail for as long as I remember. Last time you were calling me out on what ghetto of Boston did I experience...... Sounds familiar? I'm sick and tired of your internet persona....... I get onto the internet to relax and have fun, not to be stalked by a bulldog.
You really do take things and blow them out of control dont you? You really think I am out to get you and all this? haha, again because I merely disagree wtih you or I dont know am straight forward. Which I am in real life.

You can think I am calling you out and I am stalking you all I want. I've posted maybe 3-4 times now a response to your postings...so that is stalking? haha, welcome to forums where you talk to people something you obviously dont do enough since you seem to be easily offended and just pissy.

Oh and wasn't I on your blocked list? Did you realize that would be ignorant? Probably not.
      12-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #13
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'm not trying to be an ass. But I truly can't understand if that was a joke, cheap shot or just something else? I don't get it.

....are you serious? Yet, I am childish.

haha, are you really that pompous(oh god big word like you) that you need to say weird terms instead of bedwetting?

You really do take things and blow them out of control dont you? You really think I am out to get you and all this? haha, again because I merely disagree wtih you or I dont know am straight forward. Which I am in real life.

You can think I am calling you out and I am stalking you all I want. I've posted maybe 3-4 times now a response to your postings...so that is stalking? haha, welcome to forums where you talk to people something you obviously dont do enough since you seem to be easily offended and just pissy.

Oh and wasn't I on your blocked list? Did you realize that would be ignorant? Probably not.
Straight forward? You? Really?

Stack overflow................. Reboot
      12-24-2007, 02:40 PM   #14
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Straight forward? You? Really?

Stack overflow................. Reboot
You are one weird person.
      12-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #15
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

lol
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2007, 06:58 AM   #16
fotoguy335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi Sparkling Graphite

I grew up down the street from there in Chestnut Hill, and spent alot of time around the Mall and Rt 9....
The majority of people in that area believe that because they have $$ and drive nice cars, that they own the road and everyone else should get out of their way. Sad but true as they all live in their own little world.
      12-29-2007, 01:31 PM   #17
Silverbeam
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnuts View Post
She's driving an ML500- YOU need to stay out of her way
+ one how DARE you stay in YOUR lane while she makes HER lane change.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2007, 01:45 PM   #18
NaTuReB0Y