BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Do you have the BMW Digital Compass on your dash??

Hi folks, saw this on the X3 forum the LCI having a compass as attached. Does your X4 have this? Especially those without the extended display panel.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 11:17 AM   #2
Rizz
X4 Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 Black Sapphire Msport

Yes, mine has it. It is accessed by pushing a button on the end of the turn signal arm. It will display several things you scroll thru and pick what you want displayed. Compass, time, date, mileage stuff, trip info if I remember. Nice as you can select whatever you want to see and have access to other things.
I have the tech package so not sure if it's just comes with that package .. Don't remember, sorry.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #3
Bimar
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizz View Post
Yes, mine has it. It is accessed by pushing a button on the end of the turn signal arm. It will display several things you scroll thru and pick what you want displayed. Compass, time, date, mileage stuff, trip info if I remember. Nice as you can select whatever you want to see and have access to other things.
I have the tech package so not sure if it's just comes with that package .. Don't remember, sorry.
You have the professional Nav?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2014, 12:44 AM   #4
Rizz
X4 Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 Black Sapphire Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by inamik75 View Post
You have the professional Nav?
I have the upgraded navigation that comes in the tech pack,not just the basic stand alone navigation option.

Not sure if the compass and features are a standard accessory or came with one of the packages or model.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 01:41 AM   #5
SANK_CH
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: A Number 4

I don't know how looks the business navigation system, as I have the pro one. But can you display the "X-Drive" setting on your navigation screen? it displays the x3's position and the compass.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 11:50 PM   #6
Bimar
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANK_CH View Post
I don't know how looks the business navigation system, as I have the pro one. But can you display the "X-Drive" setting on your navigation screen? it displays the x3's position and the compass.
looking at my manual there are 3 dash panels, didn't get NAV for cost not worth it got HIFI sound and surround cameras instead so I have the lowest panel, so no Compass, but who cares, the car is awesome!
Appreciate 0