THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics M Laptimer

10-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
sdm235
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 m235i black/black

M Laptimer

I cannot figure out fore some done reason how to record my 0-60 time. I have an Iphone 5 connected thru USB and my bmw app finder does recognize it and puts in on the Idrive screen then from there I can manually click go from the Idrive controller and it will start recording time but does not stop at 60mph. I have to click it again to turn off. Then when I look at the score card on my phone it will show my top speed but in the 0-60 shows n/a . Shouldn't it start/stop on it's own when car is moving or am I wrong? I just cannot figure out how to activate it... Do I need to purchase the special phone adaptor ? I thought USB was fine ...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #2
Delnari
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 MG F22 Auto

Works very straight forward. Snap you phone/iPod into the cradle, launch Connected Apps program on your device, once the App appears in your connected drive select it, start recording. To get your 0-60 time, starting driving while recording, come to a complete stop for a few seconds, execute your 0-60 run. You will now have it recorded and displayed in the App screen after you stop recording.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
sdm235
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 m235i black/black

ahh yhupp that did it.. Thanks Delnari. I was just turning it on then going for it, I didn't relize I had to go then stop/go. Anyways thanks again for that tip.. now if I can just get my time closer to the 4's flat hahaha
Appreciate 0