E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Simms Help With No Cats??????

01-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
monforte30
Rep
Drives: 3351 sedan

Simms Help With No Cats??????

Want to know the people out there that r running dp with no cats and have the simm installed to shut off the ses light and half check light,is any one still have issues with any cel lights or ses light,i have it done and i still get a half check light and ses light after a couple of days go by terry and i r trying to firgue out if i need to do the up date frome bmw maybe it is the allitude were i am in lancaster,ca any one please respond on this we r just trying to get it wright so far terry has not heared from any one who is using this products so he assumes everything is all good no codes or ses light from any customers my bmw is a 01/07 model e90 at i have full exhaust aa blow off valve,borla exhaust, rpi inter cooler,aa piggy bak ecu, k&n filter,
please help guys thanks adam
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
Jeff@Eurobahn.us
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: European

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by monforte30 View Post
Want to know the people out there that r running dp with no cats and have the simm installed to shut off the ses light and half check light,is any one still have issues with any cel lights or ses light,i have it done and i still get a half check light and ses light after a couple of days go by terry and i r trying to firgue out if i need to do the up date frome bmw maybe it is the allitude were i am in lancaster,ca any one please respond on this we r just trying to get it wright so far terry has not heared from any one who is using this products so he assumes everything is all good no codes or ses light from any customers my bmw is a 01/07 model e90 at i have full exhaust aa blow off valve,borla exhaust, rpi inter cooler,aa piggy bak ecu, k&n filter,
Good Luck Adam, let me know if any of those suggestions work out

Jeff
Eurobahn
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 01:49 PM   #3
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

my simms work perfectly. no more annoying cel or limp...
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #4
f30er
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by monforte30 View Post

A period here and there woulda made that much easier to read....
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
ren
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 M60i

+1
Appreciate 0