E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 MINI Cooper S - Low Miles & Lots of Options

11-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
Coni
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

2010 MINI Cooper S - Low Miles & Lots of Options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,900.00

Item Interest
2010 MINI Cooper S - Midnight Black Metallic w/ Carbon Black interior - SoCal

***PICTURES BELOW***

Options on the car:
- Sport package
- Sport steering wheel w/ shift paddles
- Sport seats
- Sport suspension
- Sport mode button
- 18" black rims (optional extra on top of the package)
- Premium package
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- HARMAN/KARDON Sound System (it sounds amazing!)
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Xenon headlights
- Comfort Access (means keyless everything, you can unlock and start the car without taking the key from your pocket)
- Anthracite headliner
- Piano black trim
- Armrest
- White direction indicator lights
- Automatic transmission
- Bluetooth

I'm selling the car because I need something with 4 doors, otherwise I would keep this MINI forever. It's an absolute blast to drive, parking is always easy, and the fuel economy has never gone lower than 30 MPG. Other than the way it drives, my favorite parts of the car are the Xenon HID headlights, which look amazing at night and are super bright; the sound system, which makes all music sound amazing; and the interior trim options (anthracite headliner and piano black trim), which make the car feel more premium.

I've made sure to get regular check-ups so as to be proactive in catching any problems that might arise, but this car hasn't given me any problems. I've only had to replace the battery, and that was only because the previous owner barely drove the car and the battery lost all its juice. I also replaced all four brakes when I bought the car. If you keep on changing the oil every 5,000 - 6,000 miles like I've done, then you shouldn't have any problems with this car at all.

Appreciate 0