F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Great indie shop in Walpole, MA
ARMA SPEED

12-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
stevehecht
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d

Garage List
Great indie shop in Walpole, MA

I had been wanting to install an H&R rear sway bar into my 328d, but no shop I contacted in the area (including Turner) had even done an install on an F30 because the part has only been released in the past few months. After much searching I found Jake Wile's shop in Walpole, MA, called Wile Motorsports:

http://wilemotorsport.com/
774-277-0906
wilemotorsport@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/WileMotorsport

Jake is highly skilled, highly professional, a first-in-class track driver, and a helluva nice guy. Since no other shop had experience with this install (and since the BMW tech guide says it is billable for 8-10 hours) no shop would give me an estimate or put a cap on the labor charge, except for one non-BMW shop that capped it at 5 hours or $550. I wasn't willing to pay that for the install, since the part only cost $300. I was referred to Jake's shop and he capped the job at 4 hours or $300. This is equivalent to the best price for this install I've seen in any the forums. Jake did the job in just under four hours and I happily paid him $300 for it. I've had the rsb on for less than a day, so I will report on how it feels, but I can already tell a difference.

Jake is going to be a much bigger presence in the BMW scene in New England in the next few years. His labor rate is only $80/hour and the kinds of jobs he is doing for customers tells me that his skill level is quite high. If you're wondering about any kind of work for mods on your powertrain or suspension give him a call and have a friendly chat.

Here's a picture of my 328d in his shop (please excuse the smudges above the Roundel):

Last edited by stevehecht; 12-09-2014 at 11:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
dave96dcm
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Seems expensive to me.
Appreciate 0