Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

01-13-2015, 11:20 PM   #1
Majahsty
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 535 M Sport

Lease Takeover 2014 silver 535 M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 673.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 673.00
Or Best Offer
✓ Local Pickup Only
Item Interest
Take over the lease of my 2014 535i M-Sport BMW.

This is a lease take over the easiest way to obtain a high end car with no money out of your pocket, you just assume the remainder of the lease from me. Now need an SUV.

This is an awesome sports car that is also a great family car with lots of space in the back for kids, it has a large trunk and many large storage compartments. It comes with full BMW maintenance for 5 years. This is a $70,000 MSRP top of the range M535i with 302 HP and turbo, comes with tons of factory M upgrades. Launch control and 4 driving settings, ECO, COMFORT, SPORT, SPORT+ In sport+ then manual gear , this straight 6 twin turbo is also very economical with gas in the eco setting. Full leather interior .The HEADS UP DISPLAY is awesome because you never have to take your eyes off the road. 19 inch M wheels.

*** Everything has to go through BMW Financial Services. I WILL NOT keep the car under my name, sign a "notarized" contract between you & me and you pay me directly. THANKS but no ***

Again there's NO MONEY down at all for this car.
All you have to do is pass the BMW credit check and you can drive away with this car.
Fill out a credit application at BMW Financial
Get approved with them (as is you're buying or leasing a car.......in this case leasing)
THEN......call me to let me know you're approved
AND.......we'll go from there

IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE STEPS ABOVE, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME

-$673 monthly with 24 months remaining

-15k miles per year
-45k miles allowed
-Current Mileage 15500

The car is under warranty for the full leasing period, all maintenance services are FREE at any BMW dealership and you will get a loaner car every time you drop yours off at the dealership.
This is a 36 months lease, 45,000 miles, I've just made my 12th payment so you have 24 more months left.

If you're interested, there's a $500 transfer fee you pay to BMW Financial services, $100 is for running your credit and the remaining $400 as a fee. If you want to qualify, you should have a good credit. If you don't pass the credit check, you get the $400 back but not the $100. So if you know you have a good credit, you should be good to go.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 03:35 PM   #2
KELVIN7
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mercedes AMG C63S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majahsty
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 673.00
Or Best Offer
✓ Local Pickup Only
Item Interest
Take over the lease of my 2014 535i M-Sport BMW.

This is a lease take over the easiest way to obtain a high end car with no money out of your pocket, you just assume the remainder of the lease from me. Now need an SUV.

This is an awesome sports car that is also a great family car with lots of space in the back for kids, it has a large trunk and many large storage compartments. It comes with full BMW maintenance for 5 years. This is a $70,000 MSRP top of the range M535i with 302 HP and turbo, comes with tons of factory M upgrades. Launch control and 4 driving settings, ECO, COMFORT, SPORT, SPORT+ In sport+ then manual gear , this straight 6 twin turbo is also very economical with gas in the eco setting. Full leather interior .The HEADS UP DISPLAY is awesome because you never have to take your eyes off the road. 19 inch M wheels.

*** Everything has to go through BMW Financial Services. I WILL NOT keep the car under my name, sign a "notarized" contract between you & me and you pay me directly. THANKS but no ***

Again there's NO MONEY down at all for this car.
All you have to do is pass the BMW credit check and you can drive away with this car.
Fill out a credit application at BMW Financial
Get approved with them (as is you're buying or leasing a car.......in this case leasing)
THEN......call me to let me know you're approved
AND.......we'll go from there

IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE STEPS ABOVE, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME

-$673 monthly with 24 months remaining

-15k miles per year
-45k miles allowed
-Current Mileage 15500

The car is under warranty for the full leasing period, all maintenance services are FREE at any BMW dealership and you will get a loaner car every time you drop yours off at the dealership.
This is a 36 months lease, 45,000 miles, I've just made my 12th payment so you have 24 more months left.

If you're interested, there's a $500 transfer fee you pay to BMW Financial services, $100 is for running your credit and the remaining $400 as a fee. If you want to qualify, you should have a good credit. If you don't pass the credit check, you get the $400 back but not the $100. So if you know you have a good credit, you should be good to go.
Describe everything clear as crystal, thanks let me know more details about the lease takeover.
BMW F30 335i M Performance Edition
BMW E92 335is
BMW E92 328i
Lancer Evolution X MR
Appreciate 0