F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Which springs to get?
proTUNING Freaks

01-28-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
stylez
Rep
Drives: 2014 428xi M package

Which springs to get?

I just got my new F32 with m package. Ive been reading a lot of threads but want to see if someone can give me an exact answer. I have vossen cv3s from my last car and hope to put them on the F32. I want to be as low as possible without any rubbing issues. Wheels are 20x9 +38 in the front and 20x10.5 +45 in the rear. Based on what Ive read, the rear will fit nicely but Im not sure about the front. I also need to know what tires and springs to get. I do not want to get coilovers because they aren't in my budget right now. I read that 235/35 and 275/30 are the way to go. I have no clue what springs to go with but seems like H&R super sports are the majority. So based on the wheels and its offsets, what tires and springs should I get to be the lowest without rubbing issues? Ill be buying these this week based on the replies I get. Im excited! Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2015, 06:47 AM   #2
613Bimmer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: One car with good steering ;)

Garage List
I'm thinking H&R sports if you want to be a little conservative, especially since super sports aren't available for the xDrive models. The other options are Eibach (I think) and Dinan but they don't lower as much as the H&Rs. Regarding your wheel/tire setup, I think the wheels are a bit too wide but you should be fine. I'd wait for some other people to chime in before pulling the trigger on springs. Best tires are probably Michelin Pilot Super Sports but I've also heard good things about Hankook v12 Ventus Evos as well.

Good luck OP!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2015, 10:53 AM   #3
stylez
Rep
Drives: 2014 428xi M package

That really sucks that super sports don't fit on xdrive. Ive been looking at a lot of setups with them and they look awesome. Perfect drop
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2015, 10:20 PM   #4
ideal
Registered
Rep
Drives: ferrari,diesel

~ I have been waiting on those for over 6 months with delays... so I went with the kw's after having to wait too long. Hope they truly release them in Jan.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 12:36 PM   #5
daob_svk
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xdrive

desperate

Hi everyone,

Im looking to lower my bmw 435i xdrive with DHP, at first I wanted to buy the KW coilovers with DDC but I really dont want to lose the DHP its really good.. so H&R springs or some other springs? is it really that bad with the H&R springs and DHP ? please guys help me Im desperate I want to save the car, with xdrive height its so ugly
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2015, 04:24 PM   #6
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Anybody know if H&R will release OE sport springs?