BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-02-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
Tjalle
Major
Rep
Drives: X4 35i

Nice surprises in your X3

I can recommend that thread in the X3 forum
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 02:36 AM   #2
SANK_CH
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: A Number 4

Here is what i discovered yesterday with my X4.
I m actually listening very often on YouTube the last live performance of Muse called "Muse Live at BBC Radio 1s Big Weekend 2015 full concert". At home I hear it with my smartphone a Galaxy S6 edge and with Samsung headsphone Level over. Those are connected to my S6 through a BT connection.
So yesterday while driving home, nothing interesting at the radio, no envy to hear at a CD, nor MP3. But while connecting my S6 with the BT connection to my car, I thougth: "why should I not try to open YouTube on my S6 and play this live performance of Muse?". So I tried. First the volume of the music was quite low, so I believed the sound was coming from the Smartphone. Then I increased the volume in my car with the radio button, and what a surprise! The music was played in my car through the BT connection. Of course, no video, but the music was well played through the speaker of the X4.
A good feature, except if you drive outside the country and you have the roaming charges.
Appreciate 0