THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA 220i anyone?

02-14-2015, 07:59 AM   #1
davidavid
Registered
Rep
Drives: -

220i anyone?

im looking to pull the trigger on a 220i and was hoping to see if anyone else has one around here. if so, what options do you have and how much did you pay in the end.

I'm going for at least the visibility pack (they look weird as without them xenons) and maybe the pro media.

PS dealer tried to tempt me with a 316, being about the same price and is loaded with kit =/
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
capitalstar
Rep
Drives: 2015 220i, deep sea, oyster

Hi there. Yeah I got a bit carried away with the options, and ended up with metallic, pro media, visibility, comfort, driver assist, leather, sunroof, finewood trim and optional wheels. A bit crazy from a financial perspective, but I would have missed some of it if I'd held back. I paid about 66.

I was tempted by the 316 (all that kit as standard) but I still would have wanted a few options, and it just wouldn't have been as fun to drive as the 220, and would still have cost more. So the 220, for better or worse, it is! I'm taking delivery mid-March.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2015, 09:07 AM   #3
asrgt
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW IX  [0.00]
Hi guys, I picked up a Alpine White 220i with Msport, Visibility pack, pro media and 5 years free servicing for 60k .

For what its worth i wouldn't skimp on the pro media, you gain the extended dash cluster which in my option is allot nicer than the non extended cluster.
Appreciate 0