E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Good Dent Repair Guy arround Tampa

03-18-2015, 01:06 PM   #1
spunk
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335I M-Sport (Manual)

Good Dent Repair Guy arround Tampa

Long story short my GF closed the garage on my trunk and I have a small dent. In the past I have dealt with contractor guys that did a really good job on my E46 but not sure who is good lately. Much cheaper and just as good as the Jene Perez/Carsmetics $800 job.

It is a really small dent on the rim of the trunk that I need removed. Can you guys recommend someone ?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
coolrockdaddy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

dent and ding repair Tampa Bay aea

I can personally recommend Elite Paintless Ding/Dent Repair in Tampa as a professional quality business. Ryan is as passionate about his work as you are your car and can literally make your car look brand new again,almost like magic the dings are gone.......you can't even tell where they were.his service is mobile so you can have your car repaired at home or work,prices are very reasonable and work is done pretty fast. If you want your car looking new again give him a call 813 215-8388
Appreciate 0