E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > E93 PPI Suggestions

03-22-2015, 09:06 PM   #1
capcadet05
Rep
Drives: 135i

E93 PPI Suggestions

Looking at a 2010 E93 that has everything I want at a good deal with 66k miles. It is in my price range for $22k. The catch.... there always is one, is that it was reported to be in a minor accident. After downloading the police report it was sideswiped with impact damage on left aft and left fwd portion of the car. The car was repaired and no frame damage occurred, I can contact the prior owner to see the details of the repair location and shop etc. Besides having someone do a through PPI on it I am willing to compromise allowing accident damage as long is it is repaired. Agree or disagree? Any recommendation for PPI vendors in the southern Californian area, specifically, fullerton. Thanks and cheers, getting excited to buy a BEEEMER.

John
Appreciate 0