THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California SUPREMEPOWER l AWE TUNING (F22) M235I FREE INSTALLATION FOR LOCALS!!

04-01-2015, 02:10 PM   #1
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

SUPREMEPOWER l AWE TUNING (F22) M235I FREE INSTALLATION FOR LOCALS!!

SUPREMEPOWER
1025-B Ortega Way
Placentia CA 92870
(714)632-1951

sales@supremepower.com

AWE-Tuning Exhaust Systems

WELCOME TO AWE TUNING

We are in the business of performance.
AWE Tuning is the authority in performance engineering for European automobiles. From award winning hand-crafted performance exhausts to track tested big turbo kits to vetted performance products including GIAC, Bilstein, H&R, Brembo and more, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes choice performance products in more than 75 countries through its preferred network of dealers, online and out of its headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, our select team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.

The in-house advantage.
Our latest turbo kit has over 450 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, our people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.

Our laboratory is as much our CAD tools as it is our CNC machine as it is our official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of our DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in house means in control – and that’s where you want to be. Take a tour of the facility.

Our vision
Every member of the AWE Tuning team subscribes to one goal: To unlock performance. You have it in there... it's just about unlocking it. With every CAD rendering and every test lap, we ask ourselves, "Can this be better? Can we unlock more performance?" Whether we're choosing the next suspension line to add to our vetted catalog of premium upgrades, or fabricating one of our award winning exhausts, we are fanatics and enthusiasts, committed to performance, all without ever sacrificing any of the practicality that you've come to rely on.

In other words, our mission is to become the most trusted partner in performance engineering for European automobiles. Let's go!

Compact powerhouse. The athletic M235i gets a voice to match the bite. Introducing the AWE Tuning BMW F22 M235i Exhaust Suite.
  • Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
  • Full 3” CNC mandrel bent system
  • Max gains of 8hp and 15ft-lbs of torque at the crank.
  • Available as 90mm or 102mm dual walled adjustable tips
  • Straight through design, with AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
  • Dyno-developed, street proven and time tested
  • Crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
  • Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning
  • No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
  • Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
  • Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty

The Options

The AWE Tuning BMW F22 M235i Exhaust Suite is available as:

The axle back F22 M235i Touring Edition Exhaust, featuring 180 Technology.
As a package, including the axle back F22 M235i Touring Edition Exhaust (featuring 180 Technology) + the AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe.
If you already have an AWE Tuning axle back F22 M235i Touring Edition Exhaust and are looking to add the Performance Mid Pipe, drop us a line here.
All F22 M235i systems are outfitted with your choice of 90mm or 102mm Chrome Silver or Diamond Black, double walled AWE Tuning tips.
About the system

The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust

The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust is an axle back system that leverages AWE Tuning’s proprietary sound cancellation solution, 180 Technology™, to produce the perfect exhaust note, drone free. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology, learn more through this brief 180 Technology video.

The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe

The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe is a key component in obtaining the perfect signature aggressive yet sophisticated note from the exhaust. This non-resonated piece removes the factory resonated section and replaces it with straight through 3” T304 stainless steel tubing.

Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™

Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning AWE Tuning 180 Technology™.

As exhaust gases exit the M235i engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.

What’s in the box?

Depending on which options you chose, the AWE Tuning BMW F22 M235i Exhaust Suite includes the axle back exhaust system itself, the Performance Mid Pipe (if chosen), two exhaust tips, and all clamps and hardware required for installation.

Ordering:

Mounting & Balancing:
Expect perfection: All orders include complimentary mounting and balancing on our Corghi Artigulo 50 Touchless Mounter and Hunter Engineering 9700 Road Force Balancer

Shipping:
Perfect tire and wheel packages delivered consistently. All wheel and tire packages are boxed and handled with care. No stapping. No cardboard on faces. Extra Heavy Duty Boxes surround your purchase and ensure delivery to your door in perfect condition. No cutting corners here.

Phone:
You may call us at 714-632-1951 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amercan Express. (avail online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Tax:
All CA customers will be charged 8.75% CA Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via Fedex. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. International shipping is available at reasonable prices, please contact us for shipping quotes.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 6PM PST
Saturday by Appointment
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom and Installation Center:
Come check out our 10000 square foot facility in Placentia, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 714-632-1951
Email: sales@supremepower.com
Website: http://www.supremepower.com" rel="" target="_blank">http://<a href="http://www.supremepo...epower.com</a>" rel="" target="_blank">http://<a href="http://<a href="http...er.com</a></a>

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM, email or call us anytime and we will do our best to get you the info you are needing.

Last edited by supremepower; 04-13-2015 at 12:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

bump!
Appreciate 0