E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Wheels are off for the winter...

02-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
Dave_H
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '06 Monaco Blue 325i

Wheels are off for the winter...

and I want to clean them and seal them. What can some of you detailing gurus recommend (product wise) to clean the inside of my wheels? They are extremely dirty back there with a lot of built up brake dust, tar, grime etc. I don't want to seal them until I get them perfectly clean but I am finding the built up crap back there very stubborn.

TIA.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

CG GrimeReaper - I hear some people to use.

They say when it comes for you, nothing can save you...Grim Reaper-comes calling for the toughest grease grime and filth build up eliminating it for good. More then just a well thought out name, simply put IT IS STRONGER THEN ACID! Very Strong professional strength formula that quickly breaks down the toughest automotive grease, even baked on grease, so you can rinse it away. Premium Sodium Hydroxide formulations high in alkalinity so it cleans fast .Unlike many cleaners, Super Degreaser rinses clean without any white residue stains.

Where to use:

greasy parts
filthy wheels
rims
engines
undercarriage
break dust
tar

@ chemicalguys
Appreciate 0