E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > February Specials, New Products, New Contest, and New Packages

02-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

February Specials, New Products, New Contest, and New Packages

Hey guys, just thought I'd share what's new at Detailed Image for the month of February.

February Specials:
Grit Guard Bucket Inserts - Only $6.99!
If you are looking to get the most out of your washing process, adding a Grit Guard to your rinse bucket is like adding insurance to your paint. With the Grit Guard bucket insert, you can easily release contamination from your mitt by gently gliding it across the insert. Also, the insert will help trap contamination on the bottom of the bucket so when you rinse your mitt off again you are doing so with cleaner water. Minimize adding imperfections to your paint with a Grit Guard Insert.

ClearKote Fine Grade Clay Bar (200g) & Quik Shine Clay Lube & Quick Detailer (16oz) on sale for $19.99, that's over 40% off!
Spring time is coming quickly and you'll want to start with a fresh surface for your big detail. Safely and effectively remove that winter contamination from your paint so that your polishes, sealant and wax perform to their maximum ability. Prep work is the key to having an amazing finish on your vehicle and this ClearKote clay bar combo can help you get there.

New Products at Detailed Image
We have a couple of new products to announce at Detailed Image, one of them is the CRSpotless Water De-ionizing Systems. These systems will allow you to safely wash and dry your vehicle without the worry of leaving behind water spots and mineral deposits. These systems attach to your current water supply and have an electronic monitoring system to notify you when you need to change the cartridges (or resin). They come in two sizes, 100 gallon capacity and 300 gallon capacity and in two styles, a wall mount or a mobile unit on wheels. If you know you have hard water in your area, here is a way to properly fix that problem and never worry about water spots from your water supply again.

Flex Carrying Cases are now in stock! So you took the plunge and invested in one of the hottest machines on the market. Partner up your Flex XC3401VRG with this light weight, durable, and stylish bag made by Flex, specifically for the 3401 buffer. One of the nicest features of this bag is the roomy inside and the thick carrying strap which makes toting your buffer effortless. Properly protect and store your Flex in this great case.

Detailed Image Packages Up and Running
Looking to get everything you need with one kit? Detailed Image has put together some auto detailing packages to fit everyones needs. Save extra money by purchasing our pre-selected packages. Some packages include: New Car Prep, Flex Buffer Packages, Porter Cable Kits, Complete Head to Toe Kits, Microfiber Packages and more.

New Free Contest
Everybody needs microfiber towels. Detailed Image is giving away a complete microfiber kit that any level of detailer can benefit from. Our new contest that will end on March 31st includes the following:
  • 10x All Purpose Towels
  • 5x Ultra Plush Towels
  • 5x Microfiber Applicator Pads
  • 2x reTHICKulous Towels
  • 2x Waffle Weave Drying Towels
  • 2x Glass Polishing Towels
  • 2x Two Sided Polishing Towels
  • 2x Microfiber Gloves
This complete package retails for over $150! Check our current contest page for more details on how to enter to win this Microfiber package.

That about wraps things up. Thanks for reading and happy detailing!

George
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
pander5
Special Forces - Discretion is superior
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe Sapphire Black

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Thanks George!
      02-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
BK
Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Looks good! I need another grit guard, so this is timely. Also, the Flex carrying case looks interesting, and I've often lusted after those who use de-ionized water. In the end, I'll probably just get the grit guard, but it's hard to stop buying once I start looking.
      02-08-2008, 05:12 AM   #4
npb
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BS 335i

pc beginner kit looks like a great deal