E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Avoid BMW West Springfield, MA!

07-10-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Avoid BMW West Springfield, MA!

I don't feel like going into a ton of detail as I am moving to Boston tomorrow and I still have a lot of things to do but I just wanted to share my experience. Just for reference, my car was at 72k miles and 7 years old and all performance mods except my FMIC were off my car.

A few months ago I noticed I had the severe wastegate rattle so after finally having a free week I brought my car in to BMW of West Springfield, MA. So have my turbos replaced.

BMW of West Springfield, MA. had my car for 3 days. In those 3 days they admitted their was a problem with the wastegate but they absolutely refused to do anything about it. They told me "in order to replace the turbos under warranty the turbos need to fail due to the wastegate". So even though they admitted their was a problem they wouldn't budge on fixing my car and told me to come back when my turbos fail.

So after being frustrated I decided to give New Country Motors in Hartford a try. Within 2 hours of dropping my car off they called me and said they were gonna replace the turbos under warranty
They said pick up your car and bring it back next week when the parts arrive. So Monday morning of this week I dropped my car off and they told me it would take 2 days. Tuesday I got a call saying it would take longer and because they had no bmw's for use they would pay for a rental from enterprise for me.
this morning I got a call saying my car was done and since I wouldn't have a ride from the rental car place to the dealership they said they would bring my car to the dealership and fill up my gas tank because the repairs took longer than they said.

Long story short I will never go back to BMW of West Springfield again. New Country Motors in Hartford is the dealership for me now.

Alpina B3 Flash, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, VRSF DP, VRSF 7" FMIC, 30% tint, matte black kidney grills, paint matched e90 spoiler, paint matched front splitter, black finishing rods, BMW OEM Blacklines, Cyba air scoops, powder coated matte black wheels, Koni + Eibachs, more to come.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2015, 10:33 AM   #2
///Mbitions
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 e92 M3

Must feel so good to have new turbos!
Appreciate 0