M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

07-15-2015, 05:14 PM   #1
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 DCT

Greetings from Vivid Racing in Gilbert AZ

Greetings from Vivid Racing

I would like to welcome you all to our 20,000 square foot facility. We have been in business since 2001 and with over 400+ vendors we have became one of the largest aftermarket suppliers in the world.

Rays, Akrapovic, HRE, Meisterschaft, ADV1 and many more manufactures allow us to give the customer the absolute best performance products available. We strive to keep our customers satisfied with our excellent customer service and lowest price guarantee.

From our in house tuning to our top qualified technicians, we are able to provide the best in aftermarket performance upgrade installations. We have taken on many top priority builds and our clients know they made a great choice every time they leave their vehicle in our hands.

I invite you all to come by and check out the facility. You will be very pleased with our professional, knowledgeable, and friendly staff.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2015, 12:34 PM   #2
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 DCT

Please contact me for any questions you may have.
Appreciate 0