E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > I need some suggestions for this project

08-17-2015, 12:31 AM   #1
CoastalCoupe
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

I need some suggestions for this project

I just bought my first bimmer, a 09 E92 335i coupe, was looking for months for saddle brown interior and finally found one, the car isn't perfect and has a few scrapes on the front bumper and on the bottom of the side skirts and a small ding on the passenger door :/. Apart from that, mechanically and aesthetically inside and outside looks great. The car is fun stock, but i would love to make it meaner and more powerful, being young I dont have so much expertise on what a good build would be for the vehicle, I know so far that I want to put in a jb4 chip, and replace the m aero front bumper, put a m rear bumper, dukes dynamics diffuser, a remus quad exaust. I know ill will want to change the turbos, the intake, new down pipes, mid pipes , better control arms (m3 if they fit), better brakes. Could I please get some suggestions as to what I could use, with a few choices with varying prices and if I missed something that you suggest upgrading, please tell me what I'm missing, I want this to be a learning experience. Thank you for your time. Here is my new pride and joy.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/multis...attach/jpg.gif
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-17-2015, 09:17 AM   #2
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

These are fun cars and can be made so much more fun with a few simple mods. I would recommend keeping the exhaust stock and doing catless downpipes. You can upgrade the tips to quads by just getting a diffuser and keeping stock bumper.

I would start with a JB4/DCI/USB Cable combo and then go from there. The JB4 will give you the most bang for the buck and really transform the car.

Mike
Appreciate 0