E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Stratham - New Hampshire

06-09-2005, 06:39 AM   #1
jones99
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 2024 X1 M35i

Garage List
BMW of Stratham - New Hampshire

I am currently awaiting delivery of my third BMW from these guys. My salesman for all three cars was Ike Shepard. He is a low-key no pressure kind of guy.

My negotiation on the new car lasted about 5 minutes with some minor banter. In the end, I got it for $1500 under sticker - which at the time of the purchase seemed pretty good based on other posts from this site.

For my two previous cars, I did comparison shopping and they were willing to match what I could find elsewhere. With the new car, Ike knew me well enough to put his best foot forward and avoid all the quibble.

When test driving cars, they let you take the car by yourself - no salesman along for the ride. To me, this is essential as I really want to drive the car alone.

My experience with this dealership has been excellent.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #2
VIZSLA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe, 2012 328Xi Wa

+1
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
morgie2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i convertible

I bought my first BMW from these guys last Saturday (European Delivery). Scot Murby is my CA. It was the best car purchasing experience I have ever had. I e-mailed my inquiry to a bunch of local dealers in the Greater Boston area. I stated the car I wanted with all the options and stated the fair price I wanted to pay. I got a bunch of counter offers from other dealers, but when I saw the answer from BMW of Stratham, I took notice. They came back right away and accepted my offer. I went to the dealership and made sure there were no hidden fees to go with the price. When I saw that everything was on the "up and up", I made the deal. They treated me better via e-mail than BMW of Peabody treated me after buying 3 cars and a 7-year relationship.
Appreciate 0