F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > M Perf rotor vibration ... maybe a 2 Piece rotor for m perf brake?
proTUNING Freaks

10-13-2015, 07:44 AM   #1
tesm
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F32

M Perf rotor vibration ... maybe a 2 Piece rotor for m perf brake?

I'm getting a vibration and this is the second set of m performance rotors. Don't know if it's a pad residue but after the first replacement it gradually came back. I tried braking hard to remove residue but didn't seem to help.

I was wondering if theres 2 piece rotor available for m perf caliper. Possibly other brand with same size 370x30? Again, the hub might not align the rotor properly with the caliper. I have stoptech st60 and 2 piece rotor on another car and it holds up very well.

Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2015, 07:19 PM   #2
techwhiz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic

Have you checked your suspension?
Shake under braking is suspension. Pedal pulsing is deposits.
Arctic Metallic\CF Splitters, Spoiler, Mirror Covers\LED Tails\LSD\Tinted\Coded\Apex Square SM10-19"\LED Angel Eyes\Gloss Black Grill\Integrated V1 & Galaxy Tab\M-Performance Brakes\Cobb Tuned\xHP Flash\Resonator Removed and -> is your friend.
Appreciate 0