Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

12-19-2015, 09:51 AM   #1
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Thanks to William J and BMW of Minnetonka

I wasn't going to drive my M4 this winter, but due to the wife hitting a deer with her car, I need to while it gets fixed. Anyway, I needed a winter set that same day and didn't think it would be possible. I called William in the parts department of BMW of Minnetonka and he found a 640m set in town. I called him at 0830 and picked them up at 1130. They were bolted on my car by 1400 that day.

Even though they knew I was in a bind and needed them quickly, they charged me the lowest rate I've seen on the Internet. I really appreciated their help and not trying to overcharge me. They even helped unbox, inspect and load them in my truck for me in the nice warm service bay. My sales/service and now parts experience has been excellent at BMW of Minnetonka. Thanks everyone there!
Appreciate 0