ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-24-2008, 01:21 AM   #1
JCz04Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

FS: 2004 330Ci (Modified. Unique. Clean.)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have been considering selling my car for some time and I think the time has finally come. I know its not a Z, but I'm posting it on here because I want the M Coupe to be my next car. If you have one you'd like to sell or trade, let me know! The car has been to many regional shows and has always been well received. I have babied it since the day I picked it up and I fully detail the car every other month (often more frequently) using only the best products and methods (Menzerna, Zaino, etc). This car is a complete package deal and no aspects were overlooked. Unlike some heavily modified cars out there, this car has been put together with the mindset of preserving the factory functionality, fit and finish while also introducing unique changes that improve the overall appeal of the car. The car is one of very few 330Ci's without a sunroof which only furthers the purpose-built nature of the car. It is very ready to hit the track or frequent the show scene.

The exterior picture I'm providing below is of my car with my old set of wheels. I have since swapped the pictured bling-tastic wheels for a lighter and more purpose-built set of SSR Comp-H wheels.

My asking price is $28,500 OBO. The car is located in NJ. I am willing to remove parts that you do not want to reduce the final price. I can even have parts you wish to add installed prior to delivery. I can also have the car corner balanced to your weight ahead of delivery if you'd like.

Please email me at jcovit(at)gmail.com if you have any questions and/or are interested in purchasing. I do not frequent this site as much as others so I may not reply to a PM too quickly. I post actively and have sold many things on E46Fanatics so you can feel confident that I am reliable and legit.

General

2004 330Ci
Silver Grey Metallic
Black Leatherette Interior
Xenon Adaptive Headlights
53,XXX Miles

Condition

Interior
~ The interior shows little to no signs of wear. The leather surfaces are not shinny and still look factory fresh. No smells. No worn seat bolsters. No ripped mats. No stained carpets. Spotless headliner. And it doesn't smell like air freshener either. I hate that smell.
~ The only evidence of wear is on underside of the passenger door armrest where the rubberized finish has come off slightly. I have no idea how this got worn but its very hard to see. You literally need to open the door, get your head under the door and look up to see it.
~ No rattles or squeaks
Exterior
~ The exterior shows little to no signs of wear. There are no signs of swirl marks anywhere on the car.
~ There are 2 small dime-sized dings on a single panel and one small ding on the roof from an acorn. All dings appear to be shallow enough to be repaired with a DIY ding repair kit or, of course, a professional could take them out with no effort at all. There is a hairline scratch under the driver side door marker which has been repaired with polish and is unable to be photographed. There is a slight rub on the driver side rear bumper which has been repaired with polish and is unable to be photographed as well.
Engine/Drivetrain
~ Oil Changes were performed every 3-6,000 miles.
~ Clutch was changed under 15,000 miles ago under warranty due to a slight rattle that was later determined to be a loose screw in the engine bay.
~ Engine runs very strong with no unusual sounds whatsoever. No cold weather start issues at all. Even in sub-freezing conditions, the car starts and settles to a normal idle with zero issue.
~ Transmission fluid was recently flushed with Red Line brand oil. Differential fluid was changed as well to Red Line brand oil.
Suspension/Braking
~ All bushings and bearings have been inspected and determined to be in good condition. The shocks/struts have under 5,000 miles on them.
~ All rotors and lines have been inspected and determined to be in good condition. Rotors show very little to no sign of lipping. Lines also show very little to no signs of wear. Brake pads were replaced under 5,000 miles ago.
~ The very best brake fluid, Motul 600, was all that has been used on this car.

Modifications

The modifications performed on this car are extensive but stock functionality is preserved throughout. There are no "ghetto rigged" items and everything works exactly how it should. The exterior and interior are subtly changed and upgraded. The performance has been improved and the car is extremely responsive and peppy. The handling has been vastly improved and you would be hard-pressed to find a car that handles better with the selection of components installed. The car has been described by others as "frightfully balanced" and I couldn't put it any better than that. In case you haven't realized by now, I love this car dearly.

Exterior
Authentic AC Schnitzer Front Add-On
OEM M-Tech Side Skirts
OEM M-Tech Rear Bumper (Insert Painted Sapphire Black)
OEM M3 Mirrors (Painted Sapphire Black)
OEM M3 Lip Spoiler
Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler (Painted Sapphire Black)
Sapphire Black Roof
Sapphire Black Upper Window Trim
Sapphire Black/Silver Grey Front Grille Insert
Custom Molded Front Bumper (no seams, no reflectors, no plate holes)
Umnitza 6,000K Angel Eyes
Interior
OEM M3 Steering Wheel
UUC Motorwerks Silver Gauge Cluster
Custom Matte Silver Grey Interior Trim (Matches Exterior)
Hardwiring for Valentine 1 Radar
Suspension
TC Kline Suspension System
- Dual-Adjustable Front & Single-Adjustable Rear
- Bana Rubber Rear Shock Mounts
- Z3 Reinforcement Plate
- Spherical Bearing Front Camber Plates
- 450lb Front Spring Rate & 500lb Rear Spring Rate

UUC Motorwerks SwayBarbarians (Gen2)
- Turner Motorsports Adjustable Front Endlinks
- UUC Motorwerks Adjustable Rear Endlinks (recently re-lubricated)

UUC Motorwerks StrutBarbarian (All-Magnesium Version)
Powerflex Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushings
Braking
UUC Motorwerks Slotted Front Rotors
UUC Motorwerks Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads
Performance
UUC Motorwerks TSE3 Exhaust System
UUC Motorwerks Viper Intake System
UUC Motorwerks Transmission Bushing Reinforcement Kit
UUC Motorwerks EVO3 Short Shift Kit
UUC Motorwerks Big Boy Clutch Stop
Active Autowerkes Performance Software (93 Octane/7000RPM Redline)
OEM 3.38 Rear Differential (upgraded from 2.93)
Wheels
SSR Comp-H (19x8F&R)
Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R (245/35/19F&R)
Vorschlag 5mm Front Spacer
Vorschlag 10mm Rear Spacer
Turner Motorsports Nut/Stud Kit

[UUC Gauges and LeatherZ Tri-Color Shift Boot are not pictured]

[As mentioned, wheels are now SSR Comp-H in 19" fitment weighing in at under 20lbs]

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2008, 04:16 AM   #2
JCz04Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

ttt
Appreciate 0