Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

01-16-2016, 05:19 PM   #1
FLGator15
Private
Rep
Drives: Frozen Black M4

Clear Bra

My Car arrived at the dealer after a long 6 week wait after ED, I'm looking to for a clear bra and trying to find out some pricing, I live in Northern Virginia and was recently quoted $2,000 for full hood, fenders, front bumper, side mirrors, and headlights is this a good price??? Not trying to get soaked

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Moderately Quick

Sounds decent. Around what I paid for full hood, bumper, full fenders, roof (first 6" or so) headlights and mirrors, rear bumper (behind wheel wells and right by the trunk). I think you can can find a slightly better price, but if that's the most recommended place by you, I wouldn't sweat the extra 100 you may save with someone else....what kind of film and warranty do they offer
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2016, 05:33 PM   #3
YolkyPalky
Captain
Rep
Drives: ‘23 X3MC Dark Graphite

How does clear-bra look? Not only right after installation but after months/years of being in the elements? Does it become pretty noticeable over time?

I decided long ago to not sweat the inevitable nicks, chips, dings and scratches, in fact I wear them as badges of honor for an M3 well-driven! I'll fix them all when it's time to sell, or if they are real bad ones, but otherwise I've accepted it's a losing battle for a thoroughly enjoyed depreciating asset !
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2016, 09:04 AM   #4
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G82 Xdrive

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
go check with Raja for XPEL clear bra, there's number of people in the area who worked with him, including myself. Extremely happy with overall result and great after service and guarantees his work. highly recommended .
Appreciate 2