BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Spain: M2 ordered in October 2015, delivery…?

01-23-2016, 08:32 AM   #1
LuisMH
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Spain: M2 ordered in October 2015, delivery…?

Hi, I´ve been following this Forum daily since I ordered my M2 three months ago in Spain, and I wonder if there is another Spanish buyer out there.

When I payed down the deposit last October they told me that my car was the second one to arrive to Spain: Production April - Delivery May.

After reading in this Forum about the delays, I asked them again, and they say that the BMW software now tells them production June - delivery July…

Anyone with more information?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
Dabozo
Major
Rep
Drives: M2 BSM MT

I'm not from Spain but after speaking with plenty of dealerships here in Canada, and cutting through the BS, I think many are going to be in for a surprise re their actual delivery date (unless you are one of the lucky ones who gets one of the demo/HSE cars).
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 06:07 AM   #3
SerSP
Rep
Drives: BMW m2

Hello Luis! I'm also from Spain, ordered 30 Oct and i have April production with May delivery still unchanged... But i will call my dealer on monday to double check, as this is changing everyday.

U ordered in Madrid? I ordered in Malaga with a good discount

Let me know if you have any news, as i think we are in the same spot haha
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2016, 11:28 AM   #4
caminator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: feet

Hey guys

I'm in Spain and had spoken to my dealer in Jan who told me that I would be looking at December at the earliest.

However, they called yesterday and said that their one car allocation was now available (guess someone pulled out?) as long as I accepted the spec.

I'm looking at a delivery in week 12, so March 21st-28th. Can't wait!

Are we able to track the cars in Spain, or does that not work? I am constantly emailing the dealer and I'm fairly sure they hate me already.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
gmzanatta
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: LBB 6MT M2 # 660/713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabozo View Post
I'm not from Spain but after speaking with plenty of dealerships here in Canada, and cutting through the BS, I think many are going to be in for a surprise re their actual delivery date (unless you are one of the lucky ones who gets one of the demo/HSE cars).
I think this applies to not only us Canadians ( ) but almost every other country out there. Seems that, even though there aren't production issues, the demand is far outpacing the supply.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #6
caminator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
I think this applies to not only us Canadians ( ) but almost every other country out there. Seems that, even though there aren't production issues, the demand is far outpacing the supply.
This is really likely, especially now that all the review sites have given the car a good writeup.
Appreciate 0