Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

01-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #1
Bob815
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

ED / Individual Color Colorado Dealer Recommendation?

I'm located in Denver, CO. I'm currently driving a 2015 M3 and I'm looking for a local dealer salesperson recommendation as I bought my car in Missouri. I'm looking to order an individual color (java green metallic), competition package, and european delivery which seems to make every salesperson I've talked to so far (Schomp and my original salesperson back in Missouri) head explode. Anyone have a European Delivery / Individual color experienced salesperson here in CO?

Bob
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 08:31 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

if you decide to search outside your local area give David Aviles a buzz

Bmwdavid@icloud.com
202-262-2900

If you have any issues getting a hold of him pm me I'm available everyday

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2016, 11:21 PM   #3
MN2///M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: very fast!

Schomp of Highlands may be your best bet. At the last moment though, they started playing games with me and Winslow of Colorado Springs treated me right. I've been working with Neill Erdossy who is Sales Manager and a young guy named Grayson who has been one of the best CAs I've ever worked with. Outstanding communication and follow through.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2016, 06:46 PM   #4
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob815
I'm located in Denver, CO. I'm currently driving a 2015 M3 and I'm looking for a local dealer salesperson recommendation as I bought my car in Missouri. I'm looking to order an individual color (java green metallic), competition package, and european delivery which seems to make every salesperson I've talked to so far (Schomp and my original salesperson back in Missouri) head explode. Anyone have a European Delivery / Individual color experienced salesperson here in CO?

Bob
Winslow had a Java Green M3 a couple months back and they have an M4 in Java currently for sale with Dinan Stage 2 installed, it's the service managers personal vehicle. That doesn't help you on Euro delivery, but I can tell you with a great amount of certainty that the GM there builds a ton of Individual colors and is a true M enthusiast. I've also heard good things about Grayson in sales for what it's worth. It's also no big secret that I've worked there for quite some time in service, but it's nice to hear good things from both clients and online about some of our staff. If you need anything, feel free to contact me here or via PM.
Appreciate 0