F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Fs: f30/f32 K sport Air ride kit
Studio RSR

02-10-2016, 09:33 PM   #1
Chiefgio
Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue 328i M Sport

Fs: f30/f32 K sport Air ride kit

Price: $2500 or best offer.
Price reflects whats listed below..Kit brand new retails for $3500 plus tax and shipping.

Shipping is an option at buyers expense.

Reason for sale: Trading in car and no longer need air ride kit.

95% complete..missing one rear bag ( i blew both of the rears because i was a noob and running to much psi when aired up)
I do have one extra bag and you can buy the other from k sport for $250. or buy other brand bags.
The only other thing you need to buy is more air ride lines..i used most of them and it would be smart to buy more incase you want to run your lines differently then i did. or of course you can go do a fancy setup with hard lines.

The whole kit has about 2k miles and shows for it..they look brand spanking new with stickers and all.

Comes with everything from the kit minus whats above..so Ksport Management, Tank, 2 compressors, mounting board, Fittings, pos/neg wires, everything that the Deluxe kit is suppose to come with, which you can see from their website.

I need this kit gone since I will no longer own a f3x chassis.

Feel free to contact me via pm or text (909)-529-3616 for any questions, concerns, or more pictures.
[URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/gio2595/media/IMG_0875_zpszsds4aqm.jpg.html][/URL

Appreciate 0