E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Bmw Alpine Bluetooth Phone Handsfree Speaker

02-21-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
TwinTurboXI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Bmw Alpine Bluetooth Phone Handsfree Speaker

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my Bmw Alpine DCS-BT1 Bluetooth Hands-Free Speaker. Clips on to your visor and handles your calls etc. handsfree. Comes with charging cable

$50 shipped. Paypal only.

More detailed description:

Talk hands-free in your car with this handy little device — just attach Alpine's DCS-BT1 Bluetooth module to your visor with its included clip, pair your compatible phone, and you're good to go. Plus, its design allows you to take it from car to car, great if you're driving a rental.

Easy, one-button operation
When a call comes in, you'll hear the caller's number announced. Tap the large button to answer, and you'll hear your caller through the DCS-BT1's built-in speaker. When mounted on the visor directly in front of you, the device's omnidirectional microphone zeroes in on your voice so your caller can hear you loud and clear. When you're done, just tap the button again to end the call. Turn the knob right or left to adjust the volume — Alpine's single-button design means you can make calls while keeping your eyes on the road.

Other useful features
You can stream music to the DCS-BT1 if your phone supports it — just double-tap the button to pause and play your streaming tunes. The DCS-BT1 can even announce your phone's navigation voice prompts if applicable. No matter how you use it, the DCS-BT1's battery can keep up: you'll get about 400 hours of standby time and 14 hours of talk time on a single charge. When it runs down, just pop in the included cigarette lighter adapter to recharge

Attached Images

Last edited by TwinTurboXI; 02-24-2016 at 07:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2016, 06:50 AM   #2
sirantsE90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N51 E90

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
The Bluetooth in the non-I drive 1-3 series is terrible. How does this compare to the built in Bluetooth? Any complaints from the other end?
      02-22-2016, 07:49 AM   #3
TwinTurboXI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

It worked great when I needed it. Sound quality is good and microphone works very well.
Appreciate 0