Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

02-23-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
ch1215g
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

ACM P3 Cars Vent Gauge Pod

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 425.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
ACM P3 Cars Vent Gauge for the F8X M3/M4. Brand new never used still sealed.

Details:
Connect with your car in an entirely new way. Why settle for just a boost gauge? Sporting features available in products 3x the price, this is a swiss army knife of performance data, with design and integration that won't spoil the clean lines of your interior.

Specifically designed to support the 2012+ F3X BMW 3 Series and 4 Series platforms and now ready to be installed in your new M3/ M4

Plug and Play install Quick plug and play install with zero cutting required. All power and ground connections come directly from the low profile concealed diagnostics port connector.

Boost/Vacuum Display High resolution boost/vacuum display showing actual manifold boost, Read Boost/Vaccum via diag port directly, no tap required.

Multiple Gauge Displays Boost/Vac, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Speed, RPM with Shift-light, Battery voltage and more!

Peak Recall & Run Record Recall the peak value from any mode, or record and playback 15 seconds of data from the current mode. Temperature peaks recorded in the background.

Universal Aux Inputs Includes additional inputs to optionally connect any 0-5v sensor with universal settings for display ranges and bargraph displays from -999 and 9999 max values.

On the Fly Configuration Menu Lockout/Display off mode, English(PSI, F, MPH) or Metric(BAR, C, KPH) selection, Adjustable boost display resolution, Ambient Calibration for boost sensor and more!

ACM Exclusive Features:•Air/Fuel Ratio with no additional wiring
•60-0 Braking Timer
•100-0 Braking Timer
•0-100 Acceleration Timer
•60-130 Acceleration Timer,
•Signature ACM Faceplate

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 10:31 AM   #2
specterbmw
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1215g View Post
BUYER BEWARE. Bought this, told him I didn't want it anymore after I bought it because it wouldn't work with my JB4. (my fault, not blaming him for this)

Asked if I could send it back he said sure, I sent it back. He is claiming that he submitted a refund to me and he never did. All he did was type in the dispute on paypal that a refund was issued when it never was. Still a $515.50 dispute pending agaDont sell to this guy he is a SCAMMER, see the picture attached showing that I refunded him the money on 3-11-16 and still wants me to give him another 515 dollars.inst his account.

This is just a warning to any potential buyers. PayPal will most likely side with me and I'll get my money back. I will update this thread on the status.

Thanks!
This guy is a SCAMMER don't BUY from him,I refunded him the money 3-11-16 from an Awron gauge he bought then sent back, now wants me to give him another $515 dollars. for what?. see the picture below for proof from Paypal.

Appreciate 1