E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Oil Leak + Stalling / Misfires / Lurching

03-03-2016, 02:45 PM   #1
nate16
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 YMB ZCP

Oil Leak + Stalling / Misfires / Lurching

On my way to lunch today, car jerked, cut out and stalled 3 times. As of this morning, there has been squeaky noise coming from the engine. Looked just now and pulleys and belt are covered in oil. OFHG was changed 3 months ago and can't tell where this oil is coming from. Here are the codes it's showing now. Any ideas? My vanos motor was disabled a bit ago but I used the ISTA test plan to reactivate it and since then there hasn't been vanos codes.

I'm thinking it's 2 seperate issues. Crank Seal for the oil leak, and either vanos motor / components or MAF for the lurching and stalling.

On my way back from lunch, I did a little pull and everything felt fine, no lurching at all.

2011 N55 e92 xdrive with almost 90k miles

Appreciate 0