F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Is this Sonax the same as BMW car wash?
Studio RSR

03-28-2016, 11:48 AM   #1
Rbrown
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Is this Sonax the same as BMW car wash?

Looking for views on whether the Sonax detailed below is considered the same as the BMW car wash?

I've been really liking the BMW car wash I got with the car, so wanted some more.

I've think I've heard people say Sonax is the same, but was just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washin...prod_1186.html

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2016, 02:06 PM   #2
antjos1
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 330i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrown View Post
Looking for views on whether the Sonax detailed below is considered the same as the BMW car wash?

I've been really liking the BMW car wash I got with the car, so wanted some more.

I've think I've heard people say Sonax is the same, but was just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washin...prod_1186.html

Thanks
I have been using that car shampoo on my car its great stuff
I buy everything for my car from sonax on amazon
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2016, 03:23 PM   #3
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330D sDrive M Sport

I can't say for sure whether Sonax= BMW, but I've been using Sonax Extreme for a year or so with no problems. Even during the cold snaps with freezing temperatures it's been fine.

Windscreen is cleaned with Auto Glym Fast Glass from time to time, and the result is no smears or streaks when using the washer jets.
Current : F31 330sD, remapped, Ohlins Road & Track, Millway camber plates, Quaife LSD, Stoptech brakes + Pagid RSL1 pads all round, Weichers front strut brace, Eibach front & rear anti-roll bars, Michelin MP4S.
Appreciate 1