BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > FS: Three-Piece Forged AVUS AF-M02 Staggered Polished Freshly Rebuilt

04-15-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
nobbyv
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Audi S6

FS: Three-Piece Forged AVUS AF-M02 Staggered Polished Freshly Rebuilt

I have a freshly rebuilt set of 5x120 AVUS AF-M02 wheels. These are an extremely high quality set of Italian-designed, US-built forged three piece wheels that sold for over $5k in the late-2000s. The fronts measure 19x9" with a 2" polished lip (+27mm offset). The rears are a 19x10" with a 3" polished lip (+15mm offset). This is a perfect fitment for many BMWs; I just finished rebuilding these for a buyer's E46 M3 coupe I had lined up, but it fell through, so now they're for sale.

The centers are freshly powdercoated in Prismatic Powders Mega Grey with a matte clear over them. Mega grey is a gorgeous metallic, and the matte gives it a nice satin finish. The powdercoating job is a 9.5/10; there are 1-2 very small pieces of dust on each wheel if you look VERY carefully, but otherwise they're perfect.

The outer lips are brand new, machine-polished and are flawless. They are in raw aluminum, and have a gorgeous mirror reflection to them. One of the inner barrels is new, the other three have been cleaned, checked for true, and painted.

The center caps are the original AVUS caps. They had some peeling and scratches, so I sanded them down and repainted them. I replaced the original AVUS logo inserts with the BMW roundels. They look good, but not quite perfect. I can get more of the original AVUS caps if desired.

This is a great chance to get some extremely high quality wheels at a great price just in time for summer. Contact me with questions about fitment, etc.

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs from zip 03038; boxes are 21x21x12" and weigh ~34lbs each as packaged.

Asking $1995.

Appreciate 0