BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > M2 LBB Natural Lighting

04-26-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Well my wife and we're headed on errand run and of course I spot the M2 from like 2 blocks away with an enthusiastic "oh shit and M2" in the flesh.

I did happen to see it at the Chicago auto show in LBB but in artificial lighting. I must say it was dusk here in Northern Indiana and I liked the color a lot. Definitely stands out and has a bit of a greenish/teal tint at dusk.

Wisconsin plate, so if you're a member on here congrats and beautiful M2. Sounds pretty good especially in a normal acceleration in traffic.

Only managed to snap one photo, wife did her best to get on the side but too congested.
Attached Images

04-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #2
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #513/740

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Well my wife and we're headed on errand run and of course I spot the M2 from like 2 blocks away with an enthusiastic "oh shit and M2" in the flesh.

I did happen to see it at the Chicago auto show in LBB but in artificial lighting. I must say it was dusk here in Northern Indiana and I liked the color a lot. Definitely stands out and has a bit of a greenish/teal tint at dusk.

Wisconsin plate, so if you're a member on here congrats and beautiful M2. Sounds pretty good especially in a normal acceleration in traffic.

Only managed to snap one photo, wife did her best to get on the side but too congested.
If you're ever around Warsaw, I would be happy to show you my M2. It's only AW though....
VO BMW 1M
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 08:44 PM   #3
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Quote:

If you're ever around Warsaw, I would be happy to show you my M2. It's only AW though....
Lol I'm sure it's awesome, I'd enjoy seeing it for sure but we can't all like the same thing and colors
      04-27-2016, 09:11 AM   #4
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Lol I'm sure it's awesome, I'd enjoy seeing it for sure but we can't all like the same thing and colors
I like all the colors for the M2. Some more than others. White is what the dealership was given so white is what I got. It does look pretty awesome though but I'm sure all colors do. Have I mentioned that I wish they offered orange?
VO BMW 1M
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
I like all the colors for the M2. Some more than others. White is what the dealership was given so white is what I got. It does look pretty awesome though but I'm sure all colors do. Have I mentioned that I wish they offered orange?
Dude I wish they carried over Valencia, that was a big mistake not to!
      04-28-2016, 07:29 AM   #6
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981
Quote:
Quote:
Available on the 228 however ... :
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2016, 09:09 AM   #7
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Available on the 228 however ... :
Yeah, no clue why they did that.
VO BMW 1M
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2016, 10:17 AM   #8
Ex-MINI
BMW Newb
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2 DCT

Quote:
Yes, absolutely....missed out on the 1M, so I would have loved to have a VO M2
Appreciate 0