E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > NCS EXPERT GUIDANCE to Alter km to mls on e90

04-27-2016, 11:13 PM   #1
Vangroover
Rep
Drives: 2008 335Xi

NCS EXPERT GUIDANCE to Alter km to mls on e90

I replaced my head unit with a Dynavin N6 so I have lost the option to use the Menu to alter the units. Sadly Dynavin does not provide this option through it's canbus integration. So, short of having to rip the head unit out and put the factory one back in solely for the purpose of changing the units C > F and km > mls, does anyone know which module I can re-program and the correct setting? I have seen a couple posts that reference the WEG_EINHEIT setting in the KOMBI module, but this does not seem to have any impact. I did alter the BC_DIGITAL_V to activ to enable the digital display of the velocity and it was after this was set that the car went back to the factory default of km. I would really like my mls and F back

J
Appreciate 0