F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > which coils for f32 x drive
Extreme Powerhouse

05-22-2016, 12:26 PM   #1
pandaf32
Rep
Drives: 2016 M750i

which coils for f32 x drive

hey i just need some opinions on which coilover kit to get, and would appreciate some guidance on the right coils.
just looking to drop it a little and give a firmer drive. My is350Fsport with the springs and dampers had a more firmer feel for the road then this car.

its a f 32 x drive, i dont see any spring logo button so i dont believe it has the EDC, but it does have the M sport suspension.

Im leaning towards the BC they only have 1 set while KW has more sets making it more confusing.
So let me know which set i would specifically need for my car, its got lik 2.5 inch gap in the front. ugh
Also if anyone is selling there coil over kit, let me know as well ( i am in toronto)

thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2016, 02:00 AM   #2
VividRacingII
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F80 M3

Hi there,

I can help you finding the suspension you like. People on the forum like the KW the most. Bilstein, Ohlins, H&R and BC also make a set up for the car. They have different characteristics and performance.
Appreciate 0