E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Any UK based headlight wiring/coding experts around?

05-23-2016, 07:36 AM   #1
Xenrx
Rep
Drives: BMW - E90 M Sport

Any UK based headlight wiring/coding experts around?

So i recently purchased my first 2008 e90. Got a cracking deal on it and 3 months into having the car I had an accident (and no i wasn't racing or doing anything silly with it lol). Admittedly it was my fault but this had given me the opportunity to do a front LCI conversion.

Now I'm completely new to e90's but I've spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out what I can/cant do. The only hurdle I have left is I'm looking for a UK based wiring/coding expert. I have the OEM LCI xenon headlamps and the FM2 module but there's so much information on wiring and coding its left me a little perplexed.

Are there any UK based individuals that can offer up any services? Now I've received a few quotes from some people local to me and to be clear, I am not shopping around for the cheapest quote for the work needed. I'm looking for someone who can ensure full functionality of the headlights when coding/wiring them to my vehicle.

My car had the bog standard non angel eye halogens so I am aware that there is a fair bit of work and parts involved get the LCI xenons to function properly.

Would appreciate any help at all.

Thanks in advance!

[edit] wow apologies but i completely missed the UK section of the forums where this post should have gone! apologies!
Appreciate 0