THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) Detail King STS 3000 Polymer Sealant

05-29-2016, 12:28 PM   #1
CanadianGatorBacon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i (holy crap!)

Detail King STS 3000 Polymer Sealant

Anyone familiar with this brand? I haven't seen mention of it on here. I had two different detailers (matter of convenience) do my wife's car and my car. The guy that did my car uses CarPro products, which I know a lot of people like. But my wife's car came out with a much glossier shine and slicker feel. I had the same guy do my wife's car again and this time I asked what he used and he showed me the Detail King STS 3000 polymer sealant bottle. I looked it up online and there aren't many reviews. I did learn it was a more longterm sealant that than the CarPro product used on my car.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had experience with this sealant and what they thought about it versus the well respected products everyone seems to use.
      05-29-2016, 01:16 PM   #2
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

two good reviews on Amazon. i may give it a shot when it comes time to do my wife's vehicle.

Detail King STS 3000 Polymer Paint Sealant (32 Ounces) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XZ0LHPO..._RfZsxb1R2YYJZ

6MT Mineral White on black M235i coupe
Build thread
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2016, 06:17 PM   #3
CanadianGatorBacon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i (holy crap!)

Seems like it's mostly used by businesses rather than individuals. But if the results are good I don't see why that would make a difference. It just looks like Detail King's main business model is to sell their packages to business entities in large quantities, while still selling some stuff in individual sizes.
Appreciate 0