E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: 2009 335i E92 $14000

06-07-2016, 02:46 PM   #1
N54B30A
Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 2021 HS M2C

FS: 2009 335i E92 $14000

I am finally posting my 2009 335i for sale. Let me start by saying that I have always loved and treasured this car during my entire ownership with it. This is easily the best maintained 335i for sale here. I have owned 3 335i's now all of which shared the same engine. Owning 3 has allowed me to see just about every engine issue that can happen because of this, I went ahead and replaced just about everything that can go out before it went out. Oil and filter was changed every 3k miles with either mobil 1, Castrol, or AMS Oil. Transmission fluid was changed every 15k miles. Differential fluid was changed at 95k. Brake pads, rotors, and fluid were changed less than 10k miles ago. Below is a list of the maintenance I have performed:
-Valve Cover w/ Gasket and Bolts 85k
-PCV Check Valve 65k
-Alternator 98k
-Waterpump & Thermostat 100k
-High Pressure Fuel Pump 100k
-Low Pressure Fuel Pump 100k
-02 Sensors 100k
-Low & High Pressure Fuel Sensors 100k
-Crank seal w/ pulley bolts 95k
-Belt, tensioners, and pulleys 95k
-Coolant reservoir, overflow line, and radiator feed and return lines 90k
-Carbon Valve Blasting 100k
-Both turbochargers replaced by bmw ~80k
-Front upper and lower control arms replaced with M3 arms 90k
-Both Vanos Solenoids 80k
-Both oil cooler housing gaskets 90k
-Throttle body to manifold gasket 100k
-NGK 5992 Spark Plugs changed every 10k
-Coil Packs changed at 85k

Light Modifications
I had a few components wear down and decided to upgrade them while replacing.
-M3 Upper and Lower Control Arms (Mentioned Previously)
-LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes
-Black official BMW grills
-M3 Rear Spoiler
-ALPINA-BMW Transmission Flash Unlock
-Earthquake SWS 8-XI shallow subwoofers installed under seat
-BMW Performance Handbrake lever
There are probably multiple maintenance items I am forgetting to mention. The only downside to this car is it's exterior. Unfortunately the car was backed into in a parking structure denting the hood and bumper. That was the extent of the damage, however mechanically the car is perfect and drives better than it did new. The reason I am selling it is due to me needing a manual car, preferably another 335i. This car has never left me stranded in the 45000 miles I have had it. A few options the car has are seen below.
-Heated Seats (Cold weather Package)
-Heated Steering
-IDrive system programmed to play movies
-Logic 7 Surround Sound
-Phone USB connection
-I also had the car programmed to roll the windows and side mirrors up through the key.
-Dakota Leather Interior
I have easily done $4000 in maintenance alone not including labor or the turbo chargers. A quick search of 335i problems will show that most common problems have already been addressed. All and all this car has been an absolute joy to own. I am asking $14k for the car and would like nothing more than to see it owned by a caring buyer.

You can see pics of the car here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5624257265.html

PM me for any questions or if you need more pictures. I'll upload some more when I get home.

I am located in the SF Bay Area.
Appreciate 0