F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > E92 325d LCI mapped auto
GetBMWParts

06-08-2016, 02:38 AM   #1
garytc78
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F31 330d M Sport

E92 325d LCI mapped auto

Due to a nasty Break-up (aren’t they all lol) I’m having to sell my pride and joy – I’ve owned this awesome car for over 2 years and in the last 12 months alone I have spent in excess of £1000 in servicing and preventative maintenance.
It’s had new brakes all round, 6 new glow plugs and a glow plug controller, gearbox filter and service and a new egr, all done not because they needed to be but because I like my cars to be in tip top condition.
So as you can see this car has wanted for nothing.
My car is an LCI model or face-lift and I spent a long time searching this car out as the face lift is a massive upgrade compared to the non LCI as it is the exact same as a 330d apart from the lower power figure out of the factory.
I have had the car for over 2 years and covered 30,000 miles 20,000 of those have been with the car remapped by a company called E-maps and they are known throughout the bmw forum’s as one of the best, now you may think I’m a boy racer or my car has had a hard life well I can assure you it was only remapped because I wanted a more use able car and although I could have asked for massive gains I wanted a more drivable car so instead of a balls out 300+ bhp I went for around 290bhp and it complements the car so well with the added bonus of better mpg ��
This remap can be removed if you the potential buyer would prefer but as it has no effect on reliability and to all intensive purposes feels stock in its power delivery why would you want it std.
I can honestly say this is one of the best all round cars I’ve owned and in the 2 yrs I’ve owned it I’ve had exceptional fuel economy but also a lot of fun.
The car comes in what I consider to be the best combination – it has the sought after 19” 313 alloys along with the rare in the couple anyway blue water paint, it also has full electricly adjustable seats.
The car is in amazing condition both inside and out and will come with freshly refurbished wheels for the new owner.
The car has 83,000 miles but does not show any signs of wear in fact you'd be forgiven for thinking the car had less than half that given how well I've looked after it.
I just want to add that I have sold my last 4 cars on the Auto Trader and everytime the first person who has viewed my car has bought it due to the price and condition.
So if you have any questions just ring or message me and I’ll be happy to help.
Mobile 07930659356
Garytc78@hotmail.com
£12500 ono
Thanks for looking.