E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 2011 335is 4.0 Silver DiMisa Tips Installed

06-27-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
RoadRunner335is
Green Horn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

2011 335is 4.0 Silver DiMisa Tips Installed

Just a quick review of silver 4 inch DiMisa tips on my '11 335is...

Customer Service of DiMisa - 5/5. The owner answered emails quickly and was very helpful. Placed order Monday morning and tips were delivered Tuesday (helps if you're in the same state!). Point is that tips were shipped same day! Tips were shipped very well packed.

Build Quality - 5/5. Exceptional. They feel like they're built to last. Nice and smooth on the inside. Could find zero defects.

Fitment on car - 5/5. According to the installer, they had to be positioned pointing (very) slightly to the side because of the way the pipe runs from the mufflers. To me, it's very subtle and in no way am I dissatisfied with the way it looks.

Ease of installation - 5/5. I am in Jacksonville Florida and asked a local "Bimmer Shop" to give me a quote for the install and they quoted $400! I couldn't believe it. I searched and found Maxi Muffler and they quoted 1 hour at $85 plus tax. They installed next day in about 45 minutes and I couldn't be happier.

Overall thoughts - 5/5. I couldn't be happier. 4" is exactly what I was going for. I know some prefer smaller sizes but personally, I like the way the 4" tips look. Well worth the cost of the tips + installation.

The black paint on the stock "is" tips was flaking and this is a huge improvement and should be easier to maintain.
Attached Images

Last edited by RoadRunner335is; 06-27-2016 at 01:09 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2016, 10:36 AM   #2
thinbev
proud BMW 335 owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Your pics looks sweet! Dimisa does the best work, no question. The service is like amazing too. They emailed me within minutes and helped me when i had a small issue w tracking my fedex. good product, worth a little more $$ for the peace of mind. especially when putting on a car as nice as a BMW! INMHO
Short Shift Kit B &K
Appreciate 0