E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Urgent help please - dension iPod + software update...

08-01-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
ROBS3
Rep
Drives: 330i M Sport

Urgent help please - dension iPod + software update...

Hi all,

After a bit of urgent help please.
My 08 E90 (with i drive) is currently at the garage (main dealers, where it has been the last 7 days!) having the oxygen sensor, spark plugs and ignition coils replaced. Besides having the worst customer service I have ever experienced, they are saying that they cannot complete the necessary software upgrade because I have an aftermarket iPod connection connected! This was installed before I purchased the car however I know it to be a dension.

Does anyone have any experience with this that can help. I've looked online at the installation instructions and also called Dension themselves who say that the service module (that's in the glove box) needs to be switched but BMW are still struggling.

If anyone can help in anyway it would be much appreciated as they are saying they'll have to rip the while lot out!

Cheers all
Appreciate 0